nuuuitsjdragon

Stats on Video Poker?

Featured Comment

I know that in the past, I used to be able to see how many bets I have for a specific game, and even the P/L for Video Poker (I think). 

This will be slightly difficult to track now but is anyone actually profiting on VP and if so, how many Royal Flushes have you hit thus far?

Throughout the entire existence of the game, I have not yet caught a single Royal flush, but I saw how others in challenges did this repeatedly. It seems to me to catch a royal flush, it is as difficult as to catch x1000 in keno.

8 minutes ago, barbaris said:

Throughout the entire existence of the game, I have not yet caught a single Royal flush, but I saw how others in challenges did this repeatedly. It seems to me to catch a royal flush, it is as difficult as to catch x1000 in keno.

I think thats true and not even just hard to hit its rly risky cause shasing a royal flush is not for auto you can lose a lot in the precess cause u have to do it manual and miss a lot of other patterns at least keno u got some balance to get back in the procces of chasing the 1000x

Vp is straight to the point with the payouts.. that is one good part that the game has.. profiting from it is easy and can seen on your balance..all depends on the base bet,, Vp is best if you bet high... that game is meant for high base bets.. is not good for low balances.. 

I did hit literally ZERO Royal Flushes so far :( It's really so hard I can't imagine how people are being able to hit that :( I did hit straight flash only once!! and couple of 4 of kind :(

I have never had a royal flush at Vidwo Poker and to get it I don't know how many rolls I should hit 4ofkind if I don't flush.

I think it is necessary to roll the roll to get a royal flush because the video poker system is hard to guess and I still haven't got the way or strategy to play video poker hoping to get the video poker expected to get now bought for me.

I've hit twice in the royal flush, and I get it by playing manually. Video poker is only suitable if played for a short time, I lose a lot on video poker if I play for a long time. but i really like this game

Id say my stats are either positive or barely negative. Because when I played video poker I always went up or down but not by a lot and it always seemed to balance out in the end.

I never had a streak of huge multipliers just a few times I got 22x and lower.

So it has been a month since my last post here and I still didn't hit Royal Flush on Video Poker. OMG I tried so many times during this month and it makes me feel really terrible that I didn't hit it. I think I already lost hope that I will ever hit it

On 9/19/2019 at 11:34 PM, wngo123 said:

So it has been a month since my last post here and I still didn't hit Royal Flush on Video Poker. OMG I tried so many times during this month and it makes me feel really terrible that I didn't hit it. I think I already lost hope that I will ever hit it

Don’t worry, you are not alone!

I have about 80k bets rolled for VP since the day it was released and I still have not hit the Royal Flush as well, sigh. 

I almost got 2x Royal Flush when Jovan doing the Telegram challenge but luck wasn't lucky enough so I just always get a Straight not Straight Flush nor Royal Flush but always a Straight. My was so it's ok not to be a Royal Flush because straight flush pay good too I didn't get it. :(

I have never hit it, my max is not now 4 of a kind but i am not big video poker fan for now, I only ripped on it

also I think to hit royal flush is for sure much harder than to hit x800 on dice and might be simillar to plinko or keno x1000 multiplier

anyways good luck man in hitting it and 

please everybody play responsible ;)