Stake Forum
Darko

[2019/2020] Premier League Fantasy

Featured Comment

Stake Sports event.png

This topic will serve for discussion, small and big talk about everything that goes on in most famous football league in the world. Any input you have to make, anything regarding your team, tactics for selecting players, picking captains - you can talk about it in here. Also, any question regarding our Fantasy giveaway feel free to ask in here and Dusan and myself will do our best to provide you with answers. :)

Giveaway topic: 

Sorry for asking an obvious question, I'm fairly new to this. Can my team lineup be reset every week? Meaning to say an entirely new team as long as I stay within the price limit?

1 hour ago, allisonn said:

Sorry for asking an obvious question, I'm fairly new to this. Can my team lineup be reset every week? Meaning to say an entirely new team as long as I stay within the price limit?

No! You are only allowed to make 1 transfer per week prior to the time you use your "Wildcard" and your "FreeHit."

PS: You have 2 wildcards per season. The 1st wildcard is available from September - December Ending. The 2nd Wildcard is available from January to the end of the season.

You only have 1 free hit. When you activate your freehit, you change your team for 1 week and your team will go back to the initial team it was before you used your free hit. You can use the free hit anytime.

I pray you understand. If you don't, go and read everything on the App. It is all on the App. Premier league App.

17 minutes ago, Dusan said:

Screenshot_1.png

This is my team for the first week!

I will maybe change something in the last minutes like everyone does! :)

Very very good team, I must tell you Dusan.

My question is, what if I have a team registered before? 

Will I have to rename my team?

I have been playing Fantasy for more than 5 Years now. Before 2014. 

Will I have to change my name because of Stake @Darko

5 hours ago, Dusan said:

Screenshot_1.png

This is my team for the first week!

I will maybe change something in the last minutes like everyone does! :)

Although I don't understand much about the game, it is a nice mix of colors, but if you could rearrange the 2 orange guys a bit to the same side, would be more consistent.

I have also finished designing my kit, looking good is very important.

image.thumb.png.c3df3edb691ddf0d7a15a7a46dfbe621.png

3 hours ago, Darko said:

Yeah, we are doing this to promote Stake as well so adding Stake in team name is required. You can change your team name on this page:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry-update

Done

5 hours ago, Dusan said:

Thanks Bimfo!

Wanna share your team? :)

Will still change before the end of the free transfer.

Screenshot_20190807-071618_1565158789296.png

Nice, nice. :) Yeah, as there still can be done some free transfers and moves teams are still up for changing. Will be interesting after first couple of rounds passes. :)

4 hours ago, max42 said:

I am quite interested in football and premier league matches so thanks for this event! 

May I know is 4 4 2 the best system for this game or others are more recommended?

Depends on how you love to see the game. Someones sees the game from the defenders point of view, and someones sees the game from the striker point of view. 

I love to see it from the strikers point. And you don't have to put DMs and CMs in your team, they won't give you good points. Let your team be more of Wingers like Salah, Mane, Sterling, and your defenders to be Full backs like Robertson and Emerson or Walker. They tend to give more points because of their assists prowess. Before you can see center backs that will assist, it is always so long.

I love the 3-4-3 formation so much or the 3-5-2. 

Fast question @Darko After the Premier league starts, will people still join the league or after the start of the premier league, no one joins Stake's league again?

League will be open for anyone to join at any point really. :) 

As for formations you can really go for anything, either play with classic 4-4-2, maybe something more attacking based like 3-4-3/3-5-2. Depending on who you can get and what is the amount of points you expect from those players.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:19 AM, Darko said:

Stake Sports event.png

This topic will serve for discussion, small and big talk about everything that goes on in most famous football league in the world. Any input you have to make, anything regarding your team, tactics for selecting players, picking captains - you can talk about it in here. Also, any question regarding our Fantasy giveaway feel free to ask in here and Dusan and myself will do our best to provide you with answers. :)

Giveaway topic: 

I have no idea how to play Fantasy Football.

What I did was make the best out of the money given to me and put the best rating players I could afford for my team.

Do the stats of the player matter? Also, when a player is injured does it mean if I put him in my team/bench, he’s going to be injured and not be able to play for the whole season?

Everyone is trying to get the best possible players to be in their team. If player gets injured it will be up to you whether to transfer him for another player (you have one free transfer per week, couple of time there will be even 2 free transfers per week) or wait for him to get healthy. You could potentially transfer him for healthy player and then transfer for him again once he is recovered. If you have injured player in first 11 he will automatically be placed on bench and subbed for the first available guy in your bench. Same goes for players that have been resting for that round by coaches decision. :)

10 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Is it just me, or is the site very hard to navigate?  I don't see anywhere that explains the scoring.  Also, do our subs also earn points or only our starters?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help

You can find everything about it here! :)

Only starters earn points unless you play Bench Boost! :)

18 hours ago, jualid said:

Alisson injured ruined my 1st week fantasy, wtf :( 

You have 1 free transfer for the week 2, change him if you want! :)

I picked some risky mix premium and budget players for my team and it is looking good so far. Although wish they would do more than single digits...4m is still a lot of money for people to achieve nothing on the field!

Hahaha, I made a costly mistake of altering squad prior to start of the first round and by mistake placed one defender on bench, he got 11 points... Also injury to my GK wasn't helpful at all. :D 

I love this game. never played a fantasy game before but this is a pretty funny one. Only mistake I made was not changing the lineup. now my team consists out of 4 defender, midfield and only 3 strikers. maybe with the transfer I can sell a defender and attract another striker instead