Stake Forum
Darko

[2019/2020] Premier League Fantasy

Featured Comment

35 minutes ago, Dusan said:

You will receive your prizes in the next 48 hours :)

Any changes for the week 2?

Thank you!

I am thinking maybe change color or design of socks in the kit for higher efficiency.

9 hours ago, allisonn said:

Thank you!

I am thinking maybe change color or design of socks in the kit for higher efficiency.

Lol. How does color change or design of socks change your score?

Don't deceive yourself bro, your score per week remains your score. Nothing is changing. 

The players you choose determine your score. 

Just now, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I have the following questions:

• When is a good time to use the WildCard during the season? 
• Is it worth it to transfer players at the cost of deducting our points?

1stly, You can make use of your wild card anytime from now till the ending of December. Because by January when the Winter transfer window opens you will be given another Wild Card to use.

Most people use the wild card when the players they have chosen before the season started are not performing when the season started.

Anytime I make that kind of mistake, I wait till the 3rd or 4th week, just to give my players the benefit of doubt before using the 1st will card.

The 2nd question, if the players you want to transfer won't take up to 16 points of the next game week, then you can do that. But if it will take more than 16 points (i.e. you transfer 4 or more players out at once) Then you can go ahead and use your wild card or salvage the situation and use your free hit.

What I do most of the time is that, I wait till I have 2 free transfer, then I lose 8 points by transferring another 2 out. With that I transfer 4 players out and I lose 8 points. 

18 hours ago, Dusan said:

You will receive your prizes in the next 48 hours :)

Any changes for the week 2?

Just checked your points Dusan. Nice points you got there. Even if you had capped Sterling, you would have had higher points and be joint 1st with Alisson. 

Are you a football fan? If Yes, what team do you support? And how many years have you been playing the FPL?

Got $1 this week. How much is your price bro?

And lastly, how are we going to get the price? Are we going to be tipped directly or a coupon?

5 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I have the following questions:

• When is a good time to use the WildCard during the season? 
• Is it worth it to transfer players at the cost of deducting our points?

1.Use it when you don't believe in your squad, so it's mostly used after game week 3.

2. In my point of view it's not worth :)

Are you a football fan? If Yes, what team do you support? And how many years have you been playing the FPL?

Yes, yes and yes. I support Red Star Belgrade and I've been playing FPL for about 6 years.

And lastly, how are we going to get the price? Are we going to be tipped directly or a coupon?

I think my prize for the 1st week is around 10$.

Probably coupon, we will see later about that.

Who do you guys support?

Prizes will be distributed by coupon which I will be posting within 48 hours since the end of the round like I did for this one. Prize distribution was written in opening post of the giveaway. :)

As for FPL I think I am playing it for 5th or 6th season. I usually forget about it later as some real life stuff take over but this time it is way more fun since there are lot of us playing together.

Posted (edited)

Wow. Nice! No wonder Both of you ( @Darko and @Dusan) are so good at it. I started playing in 2014 during the Summer FIFA World cup.

And @Darko Everyone forgets playing once in a while. Its the normal non-written rule  of FPL. Lol 😂

I support Chelsea FC of England @Dusan Have been a stem supporter since 1999.

Edited by Bimfo

Posted (edited)

@Darko where can the coupon be found cause I think I finished in top 10 and are eligible to receive a price. didnt receive an email or so I think.

Update: no worries already found. didnt know it was posted in the forum. 

good luck for next game week

Edited by nattekut

On 8/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, Bimfo said:

1stly, You can make use of your wild card anytime from now till the ending of December. Because by January when the Winter transfer window opens you will be given another Wild Card to use.

Most people use the wild card when the players they have chosen before the season started are not performing when the season started.

Anytime I make that kind of mistake, I wait till the 3rd or 4th week, just to give my players the benefit of doubt before using the 1st will card.

The 2nd question, if the players you want to transfer won't take up to 16 points of the next game week, then you can do that. But if it will take more than 16 points (i.e. you transfer 4 or more players out at once) Then you can go ahead and use your wild card or salvage the situation and use your free hit.

What I do most of the time is that, I wait till I have 2 free transfer, then I lose 8 points by transferring another 2 out. With that I transfer 4 players out and I lose 8 points. 

Just checked your points Dusan. Nice points you got there. Even if you had capped Sterling, you would have had higher points and be joint 1st with Alisson. 

Thanks for the tips and crash course on how I should be doing my transfers.

Luckily we get another Wild Card as I have already used mine for quite a couple of transfers due to my initial team not doing that well (only 50+ points).

I reckoned it was urgent as my team is more than 2.5x below the top performer/dream team of the entire Fantasy league.

Hmm, you mentioning not transferring till the third week so to give your players benefit of doubt, does it usually change a lot for other seasons from 1st - 3rd week? 😁

It can change depending on the opponents your players will face. Of course some are simply a bust, getting you way fewer points then what is their value. Also in several weeks you will actually be able to predict some games much better and who will come up as new must have player in your squad due to low value/high amount of points per week earned. :)

Grats winers and thx Darko

@Darko I got ans error when I try to join private league. 

It tells me : 

Private league codes have the format NUMBER-NUMBER

Son I cantine join... Dont know what I'm doing wrong as everyone seems to meet no problems.. 

Thx for any help

Below a screen capture of where I'm stuck

Screenshot_2019-08-18-07-15-02-135_com.android.chrome.png

Well finally I don't know where my original post went but fi ally I get to create team and join stake leagues. Now my concern is to modify my team because I was pissed I chooses random pick in my team creation... But we'll at least I joined 😉

3 hours ago, Darko said:

Yeah, from your screenshot you were to enter draft league which we don't have. :)

You can make 2 free transfers this week so, make them count. :) 

Ok 2 free transfer each week? Or just this week? I didn't searched by myself but isnt there a way to delete first team? And create new one from scratch? Thx mate

6 hours ago, Dusan said:

You get 1 free transfer each week, but you can only have 2 free transfers max :)

So any transfers apart from those 2 will be allowed but then - my points?

Apart from that free transfer, I also only get one Wildcard?

I don’t really understand transfers that well as the “free transfer” option apparently only switches out your players for the coming game week, no?

18 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

So any transfers apart from those 2 will be allowed but then - my points?

Apart from that free transfer, I also only get one Wildcard?

I don’t really understand transfers that well as the “free transfer” option apparently only switches out your players for the coming game week, no?

You get -4 points for every transfer that is not free.

You get 2 wildcards per season.

Free transfer chip means you can change as many players as you want but only for one week.