Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Hate it when Keno starts to dwindle?

Featured Comment

You’re not alone... so many of my sessions which have started out looking like they could be decent just keep becoming worst and worst... until it dies out.

Most of the time it doesn’t flat out lose every single round so it feels like there’s some hope, but the bigger multipliers you’re hoping for never, ever comes!

For the number of times this has happened, I find Keno super frustrating when it can’t win and slowly eats away at your balance till you bust. 

Im quite sure everyone agrees, right? 🤮

I hate it when that happ3ns but what i hate more is it playing with me always it just gors on and hits the number next to the tiles i have picked one day it went all next to the tiles i picked lol xD

I've had crazy sessions with keno where I hit 500x etc very fast and then just over time lost all that profit.

It tends to happen to everyone i'd say.

27 minutes ago, Kate said:

I hate it when that happ3ns but what i hate more is it playing with me always it just gors on and hits the number next to the tiles i have picked one day it went all next to the tiles i picked lol xD

That happens to me all the time .    It's like the game is mocking you .    It gets to the point of totally outlining your whole pattern and it pisses me off lol. 

keno is one of my fav game but it really make me piss off . just hit nothing even small payout, ez strate or 10 number. my account probaly got curse .

I suppose that is why, generally, keno is considered one of the hardest games to consistently have a profit from. 

If those high multipliers weren't so tempting, we probably wouldn't play.  

I love just trying different multipliers, or as one person mentioned...I use  the auto pick function, and then remove a few outlier tiles to trim them down. 

On 8/7/2019 at 2:49 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

You’re not alone... so many of my sessions which have started out looking like they could be decent just keep becoming worst and worst... until it dies out.

Most of the time it doesn’t flat out lose every single round so it feels like there’s some hope, but the bigger multipliers you’re hoping for never, ever comes!

For the number of times this has happened, I find Keno super frustrating when it can’t win and slowly eats away at your balance till you bust. 

Im quite sure everyone agrees, right? 🤮

I am pretty sure this goes for everyone and if they say it doesn’t they are prob lying haha.  

Yeah it happens to me a lot. Every once in awhile itll turn back to the good side again but you need a decent balance to make it through. I really need to start getting in the habit of changing my numbers up a little bit after hitting a decent multiplier. I tend to get stuck in the habit of keeping the same numbers forever!