Has anyone gotten rich only from gambling?

manas

Featured Comment

trying to chase the dream lately,

but so far I have got $3000 as my biggest win, and didn't beat it yea... indeed i lost the $3k... but gambling is toxic, so I don't think i am ever gonna do it again... sooo... becoming rich from gambling... GG to whoever did it

3 minutes ago, aforcewan said:

In my good days i get more than 1k € on a day, but finally i lost all. I think in this games the people that goes rich its the people can stop at time

Yep that's true! Big bankroll means nothing if you can't control yourself and your emotions. I've seen people lose 30 BTC+ just because of rage and it's sad...

On 8/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, zulfandina said:

Not really, i can say i quit even though

On 10/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, Burgerwcheese said:

Over the span of a few months a made $84,000 2 years ago when I first started gambling...I don't know what you consider rich but i took 6 months off of work with that money and it was nice.

Gg mab

Not sure about it. Maybe there's a chance, but I think that the business is thought to make people losing money. Of course, if you have a lot of money and a bunch of knowledge regarding statistics, you wil probably have a chance. That´s why having a lot of info about gambling websites and quotes, read it and study it to increase your chances. And how can you do it? In my case I read lots of <a href="https://lsbet.online/de/" rel="external">Lsbet reviews</a> before placing bets o the site and it really worked.

Edited by Oliv20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...