What is your biggest win?

S1MPL3X

Featured Comment

Hi guys i was wondering what your biggest win was my biggest win has probably has to bee when i hit a 1000x with 100k btc that was isane also my me and my mate last night won 13 eth which was insane so let me know what your guys wins were past and present peace

21 minutes ago, S1MPL3X said:

Hi guys i was wondering what your biggest win was my biggest win has probably has to bee when i hit a 1000x with 100k btc that was isane also my me and my mate last night won 13 eth which was insane so let me know what your guys wins were past and present peace

100btc? WoW mate, are you a billionaire already? :D

5 hours ago, S1MPL3X said:

Very impressive with both wins.  Was the 13 eth won on one bet, or was it a total win for the session?

My biggest single bet win so far was 0.05btc on a 990x dice hit.

when talking about big wins at stake ... it seems like I still haven't entered that stage ...
because with any amount, with any strategy I play always surrounded by red lines, even when playing plinko .., I remain in position 0.2x .. really painful and annoying ..

but ... I still try to achieve victory even in small numbers ... someday I will take back all the defeats I've done, and bring home a little victory ... :x

I've had huge wins on other sites, talking like multiple BTC when it was $5k or less. 

On stake my biggest win was turning 4000 sats from rain into 1.2m and at the same time placing 4th in a race winning like 250 xrp or something

my biggest win ever in stake, in one sitting is hitting that 1mx mark in mines.. with a very low base bet 4 sats..and a very low bank roll with it. about 2k sats.. it was outta the blue wen i decided to role hunt 1mx.. i didnt even know 17 bombs 8 dia was the 1mx hit,,once i heard that ding. i was surprised and shared the wealth,,

On 8/7/2019 at 9:31 PM, Enzo said:

I've had huge wins on other sites, talking like multiple BTC when it was $5k or less. 

On stake my biggest win was turning 4000 sats from rain into 1.2m and at the same time placing 4th in a race winning like 250 xrp or something

Damn man!  That is very impressive going from 4000 sats to 1.2million + 250 XRP.  Quite a feat starting with only about 40 cents...

Yeah my biggest win was hitting 1000x with 50k Satoshi for .5 btc profit on that single bet. Couldn't believe it since I hit it in less than 20 rolls and was really only hoping to hit 130x so that was a very nice surprise. Ended up withdrawing .7 btc at the end of the day.

Archived