Do you know what today is?

Featured Comment

I have been playing Stake for almost 2 years now, this acc has become the main one for me since February 2018, I came here from the prime time, then a lot of advertised this site there. At first, I didn’t really like the site and I visited it rarely, often played on prime-time, but everything seemed cartoonish and childishly done, plus the site’s lags and freezes were constant, but over time they changed a lot, fixed errors and the site began to work fine, and when I changed the design to Stake 2.0, I liked playing here even more. I like a lot of contests and innovations on the site, I had both major wins and major losses, but this is a game))) Now I especially like to take part in daily races and carry out various competitions. I hope Stake will continue to prosper and develop! 🎊

Oh I remember what my most memorable moments was. It was the very first time I was tipped  0.1 Bitcoin at one time. Millionairedoggo had sent me .12 that day. I was in a really rough spot and happened to mention my goal for the day while millionaire doggo was around. He generously sent me .02. I was so happy! I started doing trivias and tipping. He just so happened to be the winner to one of my trivias. I sent him 6.9 k Satoshi btc as prize and he returned 0.1 Bitcoin Bitcoin🎁  ! I was overjoyed and this story has a happy ending ! I sold the Bitcoin and was able to pay of the stuff that I was stressed over. Instead of losing it all like I normally do. 

Edited by blueprints

🎁 поздравляю с днём рождения, лучшие воспоминания, есть ежедневно минутка хорошего!!! Эмоций от стакана очень много положительны которыми с радостью делюсь с друзьями их описывать очень долго ! Удачи и счастья всем!

My most memorable day at Stake was when I tried to win in telegrams for almost a month, and it didn’t work out! And on this day in the game Keno I was lucky and I fell out of 31 rolls 710 X and I won the competition))) There was no limit to joy! but in general, you can list victories and defeats in games on Stake for a very long time and have a lot of fun here! Congratulations to all on the birthday of Stake and wish you all the best))). 🎉