Stake Forum
Steve

Do you know what today is?

Featured Comment

Happy Birthday Stake 🎉, my best moment is when Prodigy (Gambling Streamer) Giving away 5$ to every subscriber for playing stake and i made 137$.

my most memorable. In stake is that when i almost busted all my balance worth of 1000$ and then i only have left around 5$ in balance and tried my best to gain my lost to 1050$ back to me.   🎁 🎂

Happy 2ND Birthday Stake! I remember I want to have something to play that it's meaningful and purposeful. So I searched in the net and I found Stake. I started playing here back March 17, 2018

🎊

Posted (edited)

🧧My memorable moment here in stake is when the 1st time play here and win some btc and got money  for my mothers death anniversary to buy some foods.🎂

Edited by yhaj1017

🅗🅐🅟🅟🅨 🅑🅘🅡🅣🅗🅓🅐🅨 🅢🅣🅐🅚🅔!

My best memory at stake was winning & being able to withdraw 400000 Dogecoins & then two days after that, 4 ETH! 

🎂

845404DB-D302-469B-8B82-C7C502914322.jpeg

I literally cant forget that day it was last June 6, 2019 and tomorrow that day June 7, 2019 was my mother's birthday and I really don't know what should I give to her cause I really don't have any cash that time suddenly I received a notif from my email that I received and bonus balance where I can use to play in stake luckily I made a lot of profit playing HI-LO to 100x and I am so grateful then I cash out 0.00550000 BTC then I used this to buy my mom a birthday gift then treat her a dinner I'm so grateful to stake because of you guys I have made my Mom happy on her birthday because of you guys I have given a chance to tell my mom how thankful I am to have her, because of you guys I show my mom how much I love her. Thank you so much STAKE and now its your birthday, in this entry I put here all my feelings on how much thankful I am to show how much I love STAKE so much. I feel very grateful to become a part of STAKE community love you so much guys again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

emoji: 🎁

image.thumb.png.4e2b9bc43c4169687919179cd456375e.png

🎁

Happy Birthday Stake!

The coolest thing I will always remember is when Im receiving bonuses to play and my fave is dice, martingale play and get rekt all the time, still happy playing and keep friends invite

Posted (edited)

🎂

Happy birthday stake

I started being active last month, my memorable moment  is hitting 259 times

Thanks and more power to all

Screenshot_20190806-210401.thumb.jpg.e6cb8baece232644235e6c7a229e0bc2.jpgScreenshot_20190806-210147.thumb.jpg.f4471a314f2a2bb0ea81eca60ef66f09.jpg

Edited by johnpogi

The time when I accidently put too much on plinko and won 0.1 btc. I was happy and said to myself it was a piece of  🍰.

Posted (edited)

I believe that until now Stake was a fair and entertaining site, happy birthday to Stake

username: powerup1......... 🎂

7 hours ago, Steve said:

🎂

14 juli 2019.png

Screenshot - 2019-07-18T205334.478.png

Edited by powerup1

One of My most memorable moment since joining Stake was the chance to chat to Eddie via tele, for consistently bugging support staff for rakebacks and also learning new games aside from dice lol

Happy birthday STAKE! 🎂

🎁 Happy birthday Stake  , the most memorable for me is when i joined  Stake on 4/18/2019. Never have expected that it was the best gambling site out there , You can get special coupons for events , everyday giveaways , challenges  and races! , what can i ask for more? but for Stake to continue forever!..Thank you and more power! 

Happy birthday !