Stake Forum
Raffe1324

20000$ SuperUltraMega-race

Featured Comment

What do you think about 20000$ megarace? :D does anyone of u will even  TRY  to get atleast top 100 haha? i think top 100 smallest wagger will be atleast 0.2 btc :D what do you think guys? Will it be possible to get top 100 for u ? :D 

Probably a lot of people will fight for a place on the list, and only the whales will occupy the top positions. I think that wager will reach several dozen bitcoins, maybe hundreds. It will be difficult to get into the top list and for this you need to have at least 0.1btc on your balance sheet.

I'm using every possibility for me to  get crypto saved up until this date. This will be the most intense race yet so I'll try to get top 150 or something. I already got around 100 bucks in btc saved up

I will try, I am fun of races and this one is one everybody should be present.  Races are important for community, chat is different when a race is on going.  The questions is if low bet rollers will have a chance to be there in the 100 board?  Clearly not, but it doesn`t mean you don't try to make it.  Just be present, wager as much as your strategy and limits allow and have fun, who knows, maybe you are being lucky while the race is open and you are not getting busted so you can go on and on.  It is only 90 minutes, will be fast.  Be there with the community and enjoy.  Good luck. 

I’ve got some money in the vault, which I will use for the stake race on Saturday. I do wonder how much people will have to wager for it because of the huge reward for it. 

If any of you do participate in it, I wish you your best for it ;) 

I really wish I can be involved, I really want to get at least 1 BTC. I really wish. But to wish is something else without money. You need money and coins to race.

Maybe on the anniversary of the mega race there will be a lot of whales who will take part in the race and there is no chance that I can't compete with those who have a lot of capital to follow the mega race today. it is really impossible for me to have no balance at the time of the mega race stake year.

good luck to you all

cheers 🍻

Have they announced the size of the prize pool? Like how many winners? I'd hope its 50 or something to make it really competitive. I'll have to make sure I wager $10k before the coupon comes out so I can get the largest possible one for bronze. Maybe I can reach silver before then and save that bonus too.

5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Have they announced the size of the prize pool? Like how many winners? I'd hope its 50 or something to make it really competitive. I'll have to make sure I wager $10k before the coupon comes out so I can get the largest possible one for bronze. Maybe I can reach silver before then and save that bonus too.

I have not yet seen anything that says how many places will be paid.  I would assume still the top 100, otherwise the size of the individual prizes won't be much different than normal if they pay a ton more places.

not even gonna try to play on that race. the high rollers will come out and play.. and im not one of them.. but will be interested the amount in the end.. how many people wagered altogether.. most likely is going to be well over then the prize money thats for sure.. 

I will probably stay off the race as I don't want to compete against high-rollers. In such a race you must take some high risk if you want to finish among top players. Ant that is not my style. But it will be fun to watch and hear Eddie's comments. 

It’s gonna be more hard to get good position. Because there will be so many tough players in race and also streamers too. I’m just watching at that race only not interested in participating in race because I can’t afford to fight them

in my opinion this is a very good race for the second stakeholder anniversary and it seems like there will be many players who will take part in the race because the amount of rewards is very large and can be sure that players with very high capital will participate, I just try to participate but not too forced to look into the top 100

It is gonna be fun for high rollers no doubt because they gonna race withother people in the topten and for the low rollers they also might have fun while racing against of their own kind. 

if i can somehow scrounge together some money for it .. stake took me to the cleaners this week.. lol. hoping on some sorta providence, maybe a coupon or something.. lol.