Stake Forum
Thepug

Your own crypto currency

Featured Comment

I always wondered what it would take to create your own crypto currency.

That is why I came up with this discussion.

If you had your own crypto currency, what would it be called and how much would it be worth? 

This is a pretty cool question, on the how much would it be worth and all i don't really know but id like to base it around a video game, just like what the HORAgames did, and i found that pretty damn cool !

hey there.

i mean, i do not know myself but i would love to know too! like how did the bitcoin founder create bitcoin? cool question.. :D

I have always been wondering how it would be to create your own crypto currency. If I would create my own coin it would some kind of index token. 

So people would purchase the token during ICO STO or something like that. The money that gets collected during those sale would be used to create a basket with lots of other crypto coins and would be actively traded. In this way you can create a token that can grow in a steady way. Cause the price will automatically increase because of the assets that are backing the token will expand as well.

All other coins just are shit and certainly the past 2 years. In my opinion except for a couple there wasn't a single decent project with a token offering.

Well I have no idea how does it feel to own my very own cryptocurrency but I would definitely hope that it will be able to bring in fortune and wealth for me. :P I would name it .. hmm perhaps EtudeCoin.