If you were eddie what speciality would you bring to stake birthday ?

Kate

Featured Comment

So being eddie is a big task and a wonderful and powerful one at the same time and some of us wish to become like him or he him lol. So if you were eddie hypothetically in his place and you must think of all factors what would you do something special for stake's birthday ?

If i was in Eddie's shoes or was him then i would just do a total tip of maybe 3 Bitcoin or so ? And make the support team do the live stream and chat with us ๐Ÿ˜› .

So what would you guys do in his shoes or you were him ?

f i was in Eddie's shoes or was him then i would just do a total tip of maybe 3 Bitcoin or so ? And make the support team do the live stream and chat with usย ๐Ÿ˜›ย .

He did $10 000 tips ย in total in the past, and he will probably do that again on Saturday during the stream. That tip will not be related to the race. But $30 000... I think that is too much lol

ย 

I'm surprised with all the ideas that come from Eddie and stake. staff for birthday celebrations so it's really hard to add something more. Hmmm maybe I would give back the balance if someone busted during the birthday...

I think he is already doing more than enough with upping the race prize to $20k and giving away $10k during his stream.ย  He will have his hands full trying to decide how to give the money away since I'm sure the stream will be packed with people and I do not envy him and commend him for doing it.

18 hours ago, Kate said:

So being eddie is a big task and a wonderful and powerful one at the same time and some of us wish to become like him or he him lol. So if you were eddie hypothetically in his place and you must think of all factors what would you do something special for stake's birthday ?

If i was in Eddie's shoes or was him then i would just do a total tip of maybe 3 Bitcoin or so ? And make the support team do the live stream and chat with us ๐Ÿ˜› .

I would for sure do a lot of raining in chat at random with nice big amounts. ย  ย For sure.ย 

Hmm, if i were eddie, i will use $1,000 from $10,000 to rain the chat, $4,000 for the challenge to the chat and everybody that can complete the challenge will get reward and the rest for random number giveaway, trivia, quiz. I hope stake have holdem poker though, so eddie can make a big tournament to celebrate the birthday.

14 hours ago, Menang said:

If I were Eddie, I will doubled rakeback, rain, pay per post forum and lowered the house edge to 0% just for one day. So that day will be unforgetable to all stakers

These would all be awesome things to do for the day to end the celebration, but I already think that Eddie is giving away a ton of $$.ย  I am just thankful to be able to play here and commend the entire Stake team for everything they have done and are doing.

On 8/8/2019 at 8:45 AM, Kate said:

Can't think of much extra I'd bring if I was Eddie, Stake and Support team are awesome.ย 

Something special, maybe what is already planned the live stream for Saturday :)

Archived