Stake Forum
bitman007

What Altcoin has the biggest potential in the next 2-3 years?

Featured Comment

This is most comman question people ask and search online .As we know every coins has own usecase, benefits, advantage and disadvantage .  i also read more about it and helps my friensd who asked me about altcoin . Truely i loved coins that have potential , usecase ( like in gameing, trading, shopping etc. )  as well as staking power, currently i am trying to collect and save, btc, ltc, eth, clam, doge , xrp but my fav is btc, eth, and clam  this time to add more . But after 12 years of Crypto market most of suggest Ethereum. as best altcoin even many says  : don’t even consider ETH an Altcoin anymore. It has so much function, and so much potential. It’s definitely here to stay. 

Well, if I had to garner a hunch I think that Ethereum (ETH), will have the biggest potential in being a utility token, being it is "turing complete" and blockchain programmable. So technically, this will spearhead better crypto options (using tokens as money, virtual goods, loyalty points, etc.). As more adoption for crypto becomes more apparent, and accepted and more and more people exert control over their wealth and spending habits, which will begin weaning out fiat except where necessary (rent, utilities, groceries, gas, etc.). With 3rd part exchanges being a vector of centralized hacking attacks and mandated KYC/AMLattachments which will also compromise identity and privacy for that identity.

What is your Favorite Altcoin or potential coin for holding or trading ?

I really believe that ethereum is the only altcoin that could survive and take big hits and road blocks that comes towards it. Hopefully it is in fact ethereum that survives for a long time. 

in fact, there are a lot of decent coins in the cryptocurrency market. Of course, there are a lot of useless tokens with the goal of stripping money from investors, but I will allocate good coins, this is lightcoin and ethereum.

I'm a little less sure about ethereum. because the price can fall very cheap. different from other coins, for example doge coin. coins can go up and down as well, but not so far from the default value ... the point is that this coin is stable ..

When compared to ethereum, I still prefer dogecoin over ethereum ... because of the stability of the exchange rate ... however no one can predict the value of all digital currencies accurately ... we can only be aware of the value so that we can keep the distance between when I will invest and when to sell

Would have to guess eth as a safe answer but if all you want is money then you would be better served yoloing on any of the no name coins and hope they spike up for no reason. Eth is one of those cryptos that manages to be overrated and underrated at the same time. Name brand value and staying power definitely, lots of people working on stuff. But people who tout it ignore so many of its weaknesses.