What Altcoin has the biggest potential in the next 2-3 years?

bitman007

Featured Comment

This is most comman question people ask and search online .As we know every coins has own usecase, benefits, advantage and disadvantage .  i also read more about it and helps my friensd who asked me about altcoin . Truely i loved coins that have potential , usecase ( like in gameing, trading, shopping etc. )  as well as staking power, currently i am trying to collect and save, btc, ltc, eth, clam, doge , xrp but my fav is btc, eth, and clam  this time to add more . But after 12 years of Crypto market most of suggest Ethereum. as best altcoin even many says  : don’t even consider ETH an Altcoin anymore. It has so much function, and so much potential. It’s definitely here to stay. 

Well, if I had to garner a hunch I think that Ethereum (ETH), will have the biggest potential in being a utility token, being it is "turing complete" and blockchain programmable. So technically, this will spearhead better crypto options (using tokens as money, virtual goods, loyalty points, etc.). As more adoption for crypto becomes more apparent, and accepted and more and more people exert control over their wealth and spending habits, which will begin weaning out fiat except where necessary (rent, utilities, groceries, gas, etc.). With 3rd part exchanges being a vector of centralized hacking attacks and mandated KYC/AMLattachments which will also compromise identity and privacy for that identity.

What is your Favorite Altcoin or potential coin for holding or trading ?

I'm a little less sure about ethereum. because the price can fall very cheap. different from other coins, for example doge coin. coins can go up and down as well, but not so far from the default value ... the point is that this coin is stable ..

When compared to ethereum, I still prefer dogecoin over ethereum ... because of the stability of the exchange rate ... however no one can predict the value of all digital currencies accurately ... we can only be aware of the value so that we can keep the distance between when I will invest and when to sell

Would have to guess eth as a safe answer but if all you want is money then you would be better served yoloing on any of the no name coins and hope they spike up for no reason. Eth is one of those cryptos that manages to be overrated and underrated at the same time. Name brand value and staying power definitely, lots of people working on stuff. But people who tout it ignore so many of its weaknesses.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2019 at 4:19 PM, bitman007 said:

This is most comman question people ask and search online .As we know every coins has own usecase, benefits, advantage and disadvantage .  i also read more about it and helps my friensd who asked me about altcoin . Truely i loved coins that have potential , usecase ( like in gameing, trading, shopping etc. )  as well as staking power, currently i am trying to collect and save, btc, ltc, eth, clam, doge , xrp but my fav is btc, eth, and clam  this time to add more . But after 12 years of Crypto market most of suggest Ethereum. as best altcoin even many says  : don’t even consider ETH an Altcoin anymore. It has so much function, and so much potential. It’s definitely here to stay. 

Well, if I had to garner a hunch I think that Ethereum (ETH), will have the biggest potential in being a utility token, being it is "turing complete" and blockchain programmable. So technically, this will spearhead better crypto options (using tokens as money, virtual goods, loyalty points, etc.). As more adoption for crypto becomes more apparent, and accepted and more and more people exert control over their wealth and spending habits, which will begin weaning out fiat except where necessary (rent, utilities, groceries, gas, etc.). With 3rd part exchanges being a vector of centralized hacking attacks and mandated KYC/AMLattachments which will also compromise identity and privacy for that identity.

What is your Favorite Altcoin or potential coin for holding or trading ?

I hodl XRP, USDT, TRX, XLM, VET and XCASH. Hope all this will fly when alt season comes.

• 1 month later...

There are some altcoin which have potentiality in the future. Etherum is one of them. After bitcoin ether is automatic choose to people. Besides ether I think bnb, ae, bat, xrp, will do better in the future. All altcoin will not perform in the future. Some will do well and some will be vanished so get ready and carefully invest in the market.

By the time I am typing this comment there are 4,798 different cryptocoins listed in coinmarketcap; this means a huge amount of job when you are a trader because the deep you do your DYOR the better results you will get.  I have been trading for a while and many times just because I followed a light advise from a CT adviser I got rekt (COVA is a very good example of it when the team never existed physically, none of them).  At this particular moment, my calls are ALGORAND and TRON, this two are for trading, and if you are asking me what I am "hodling", these are my calls:  ETH, NEO, BTC.  I traded many others in the past but this two, Algo and Tron are the ones where I am taking a look and got some money on them.  Good luck. 

• 3 weeks later...

My prediction is there are some coins which have some potentiality in the next 2 or three years. They are ETH, LITE, BAT, AE, GRS, MLN and some other coins. These coins are actually doing well from their starting point and their market position are not so bat. All are trying to do well and personally check their project which are quite good actually. I would love to invest on them if I had some extra fund.

• 2 weeks later...

At this particular moment, and taking that "2 or 3 years long" period for being best alt coin I will bag ALGO by Algorand.  The team is very active and they are doing partnerships with main companies in San Francisco.  Constant development and very well known team gives the holders the chance to make profit.  My bag includes NEO, ETH, XRP also.  Good luck 

Generally higher cap alts have better chance of success or atleast not going to almost zero, Ethereum in my opinion has the best chance between all other high cap altcoins, because Ethereum is getting updated constantly by the team and it is already 2nd on market cap .

• 2 weeks later...

Netbox blockchain browser thought comes when most different organizations are taking a gander at giving clients protection by counteracting data storage in any case. That is the reason there's been such an uptick in the utilization of alleged private perusing or undercover modes in the present lead web browsers. There has additionally been a development to teach individuals on the most proficient method to secure their protection online, just as a major hop in the utilization of customer VPN benefits by those hoping to avoid unapproved observing of their online propensities. Website: https://netbox.global

image.thumb.png.0201087d1afade70b2e9d7e1631997f5.png

I don´t know, my last comment about this maybe was about some other shitcoins around, but certainly Bitcoin is the most important coin and will have an extraordinary performance for the next years.  Bitcoin only needs to do something important which is to increase the speed of the transactions because sometimes is annoying to wait for that long.  That is the only think they have to fix.  Blockchain has been proven being a great tool for developers giving trust to all the projects created behind this, so bitcoin comes hand by hand.