Can Bitcoin Poised to Hit $15,000 – $20,000 In Matter of Weeks ?

bitman007

Featured Comment

Hello Friends as in crypto market everyday big traders, investors, developers, whales are making Bitcoin prediction either positive or negetative. Recently i read about  a YouTube’s biggest crypto analyst says he believes Bitcoin will likely target $15,000 to $20,000 in the next few weeks. In a new episode of DataDash, Nicholas Merten says he’s feeling bullish largely because of Bitcoin’s rising mainstream stature as a hedge against global economic instability. “I believe anything in the [$9,000 to $12,000] range is […]The post Bitcoin Poised to Hit $15,000 – $20,000 In Matter of Weeks, Says Crypto Analyst. There many more reason and stroy behind it what anyone can read here in details 

Read in details here : https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/bitcoin-poised-to-hit-15-000-20-000-in-matter-of-weeks-says-crypto-analyst~MjkyOTE

Bitcoin is the most unpredictable currency ..... today it can be 10k, and tomorrow it will be 30k or 3k ... many last year predicted a big increase, and in 2019 many analysts said that in the summer it will rise to the previous figures of 20 thousand but as we see it did not happen. On the other hand, such leaps are very favorable for the trader.

He easily makes a 20% growth in 2 days. There is a chance that Bitcoin will go further, but the growth rate will obviously slow down. But there will be a sharp rebound - a high probability. 15,000 - 20,000 and 30,000 are all in the near future, we just wait and enjoy what we know!

I honestly can't make an accurate prediction because Bitcoin is just so crazy in the way the price fluctuates. I think it's definitely possible we see $20k again before the end of 2019. No idea when exactly I just predict it'll be before the new year. Let's hope anyway 😉 

hello all btc not predictable always but its touch somewhere in the moon may be this year or next year .everyone try to predict the price of btc not other alts hope its stable somewhere to not lost so much.slow and steady always good for us don't expect  high rise within a short period and downgrade within a short period its big losses for us . 

Umm not surely in weeks but within like 2 or 3 months surely because bitcoin is not trying to raise straight up but stabilize like around every priceand slowly keep on rising to the high price.

I think we are heading towards the 20k direction but compared to 2017 we are at this moment in a more controlled increase. We need to surpass tough resistance hurdles first. So I do not think it will be something for in a matter of weeks. I rather think it will take the rest of 2019. I think it will be possible to go into the 15k direction the following weeks but I think we first gonna get a serious retrace first before launching again towards the 20k mark

I think maybe mostly chance bitcoin price go up next upcoming weeks but this is just a guess and your thinking and your experience of know bitcoin mostly big traders guesses very right because they always follow how bitcoin price up down if we see last month bitcoin price up down then we expect the price bitcoin go up 15000 USD I think within 1 month bitcoin price rich the 15000 USD price and then go down on around 10k USD

This is just guess maybe this guess totally failed

Archived