Sign in to follow this  
SLFJ

Recent Activity.

Featured Comment

Hey,

So as you all might know today is the birthday of Stake and players have been flooding the support tickets, do you think it's a good thing that we have so much new players or is it a bad thing because they might not know the rules and cause chaos?

I personally think it is kind of both, a good thing and a bad thing.

Leave your opinions below.

Kind regards,

slfj.

Thats true it a good and a bad thing in the same time, it depends on the person some people just keep begging and spamming and breaking the rules cause they are new and dont know anything but some other people read the rules first of all so they play smartly and stay away from troubles and the rewards will come in the end.

again most of these players are not new. they just having new alts..and some act new but you can tell already.. new or old everyone will know the system really quick. it seems you have adjusted well for your self.. 

Yes this is good and bad both things and today so many people's online and all want know about next events and so more important things asking but if you have not any problems but you open ticket and ask those things you know also and ask about bonuses this is bad thing

Well I would have to say that if the online counter that is currently showing at Stake is correct (approximately 2000+ online users) then it is definitely wow. Yeah I can really imagine how busy the support staff is in this period especially with the influx of new players and the amount of existing players too combined. :O

This can be good and bad, because new players will ofcourse make more money for stake, but there are also going to be some who will passive beg the highrollers in chat and flood support tickets that they got false muted probably

I would also guess that a lot of the new influx of players are alts.  While there are surely lots of genuinely new players registering as well, I really believe that Stake should cap the number of accounts allowed per person to probably 2.  I would venture to say that most of the folks with multiple alts are trying to game the system in some way.

New players are vital for the business. They make the house stronger and us the players safer. More newcomers shouldn't be a problem for the owner as he must provide for spare capacity technology and staff wise to make everyone feel comfortable. 

The new players are a good thing, and yes, it probably was stressful for support, but at least they managed to keep up with it, and now that the birthday is over, I'm sure everything is back to normal.

Well, duck new players is the whole point of these contests and distributions in order to attract new players to the site ... and on the account of the rules, you can first warn.