My thoughts about on challenge

Kippo

Featured Comment

Today we have been celebrated challenge for Birthday ( faris said 30$-1500$ because it’s challenge for Birthday) I’m also happy to participate in this challenge and excited. But when it’s made it was pretty different in prizes . Stars people are already won in race because they are highrollers. We only have hope in challenge to winning big and tried hard every day. But today challenge rewards are ranking with stars colors. Even win minimum payout amount, you can get only 30$ if you don’t have any stars in your profile. It’s pretty dope to be seen for me.

what do you think about it? Inn not complaining every free money before. But rewards by ranking is not good to try 

I also missed this challenge as I was still sleeping when it happened.  Looks like all of the winners were Bronze or lower, but it's a nice little bonus for birthday week if you are higher ranked and managed to win one.  Just another way that Stake has rewarded loyal players with more freebies.

2 hours ago, Kippo said:

Today we have been celebrated challenge for Birthday ( faris said 30$-1500$ because it’s challenge for Birthday) I’m also happy to participate in this challenge and excited. But when it’s made it was pretty different in prizes . Stars people are already won in race because they are highrollers. We only have hope in challenge to winning big and tried hard every day. But today challenge rewards are ranking with stars colors. Even win minimum payout amount, you can get only 30$ if you don’t have any stars in your profile. It’s pretty dope to be seen for me.

what do you think about it? Inn not complaining every free money before. But rewards by ranking is not good to try 

Yes I do see what you are saying.   The races really are geared towards the richer crowd of stake however you can still place in race with good skills in your playing so don’t give up hope yet.  

4 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I also missed this challenge as I was still sleeping when it happened.  Looks like all of the winners were Bronze or lower, but it's a nice little bonus for birthday week if you are higher ranked and managed to win one.  Just another way that Stake has rewarded loyal players with more freebies.

yeah i noticed that too on the telegram report after the challange.. I had thought once the star system came out they were gonna use it like right away when it came to challanges and weekly challanges. i sure would be nice to get a little more for being stary i think 

11 hours ago, barbaris said:

Unfortunately, I missed this event today and could not feel it on myself. But I do not understand, the telegram says that the winners received $ 3, in contrast to the usual challenge in which the prizes were $ 10.

Yep but yesterday Challenge is separate rewards by ranking system on site ( vip stars colors) check the rewards system 

Today's $30 - $1500 challenge will have 10 unique winners!

Prizes

Platinum - $15

Gold - $10

Silver - $5

Bronze - $4

No rank - $3

10 hours ago, allisonn said:

While it's completely understandable why they did it, it makes the grind harder for low budget players like me I guess 🙂

A nice reward for the VIP levels, but how many non-bronze ones are there, really? They've gotta be like <1% of the population.

Yes stake usually announces like 10-100$ challenge. But yesterday they announced 30-1500$ challenge but highest rewards us 4$ with bronze star got . 

10 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Check upper messages I replied to be clear 

9 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

Yes I do see what you are saying.   The races really are geared towards the richer crowd of stake however you can still place in race with good skills in your playing so don’t give up hope yet.  

Yep but rewards system by ranks isn’t good because I’m an old player on stake too but I didn’t got any stars. Challenge nowadays is too hard to hit and should get a decent rewards for try hard 

5 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

yeah i noticed that too on the telegram report after the challange.. I had thought once the star system came out they were gonna use it like right away when it came to challanges and weekly challanges. i sure would be nice to get a little more for being stary i think 

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I don't really know what you're saying. I mean, nobody has the right to expect anything, so Stake can do what they want in terms of giveaways and who they decide to give rewards to.

I just mean stake usually do challenge 10$ for each person in prizes ( announcement with 10-100$ challenge) . Yesterday stake announced 30-1500$ challenge with rewards by ranking system. My friend got highest rewards of 4$ . The rest of people without stars got 3$ only. That’s not 30$ in prizes .

I understand that it can be frustrating and annoying. Also that there is a need for having the same win for everyone.

But I also see the side of Stake, benefitting people who really wagered some money here. That’s not unusual in this business.

I‘m okay with that. Even if you just win $0.50, it’s still a bunch of free money.

10 hours ago, Kippo said:

Check upper messages I replied to be clear 

Yeah, I saw it posted on TG when I got up, I just happened to be asleep when the challenge was going on.

10 hours ago, Kippo said:

Yep but rewards system by ranks isn’t good because I’m an old player on stake too but I didn’t got any stars. Challenge nowadays is too hard to hit and should get a decent rewards for try hard 

In my opinion, this is how it should be.  The ranks and stars are based on how much you have wagered, and not by how long you have been on Stake.

10 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I understand that it can be frustrating and annoying. Also that there is a need for having the same win for everyone.

But I also see the side of Stake, benefitting people who really wagered some money here. That’s not unusual in this business.

I‘m okay with that. Even if you just win $0.50, it’s still a bunch of free money.

I agree 100%.  Stake gives away tons of freebies in multiple different ways, yet there is always someone complaining that the freebies aren't big enough?  Drives me crazy to be honest...

22 hours ago, Kippo said:

Do not say stars people are high rollers. I have a star as well but I am far from a high roller. I made a good wager several months ago which made me wager some decent amount of BTC which gave me the star. But beside that I am far from a highroller and hardly deposit money on stake.... to be honest I even didnt made a single deposit on stake for almost 2 months now.

According you saying rewarding per rank. I think this is a very good thing. I think its no more than correct that people who actually already deposit a lot to stake get higher rewards than those who only join for the free money. Every day there are winners in the challenges by persons that never deposited a single satoshi to the site and only are around for the free money.

Its the same as every other business. If you earn a lot of loyalty points in a shop your reward will also be bigger than for someone that only comes to the shop once or twice a week.

Yeah I think this new challenge format is kind of dumb, everyone except gold stars or platinum stars are worse off if they win now. I see why they did it though, why give money away to people who don't spend money here. 

It would be better to just not allow anyone without a star to participate in the challenges and keep the prizes how they were before.

Well my friend this is a gambling site and I think they do batter and users give free money I not see any online gambling site give users so much free money but stake give so many free giveaways I don't know some users why not happy they always get free money to stake but say more more coupons amount not good challenge amount not good why star give big coupons and non star give small coupons I think these type topic not good.

This is a gambling site if you wegared high stake give you big bonuses and if you wegared small they give you small bonus just simple.

I request those people they have problem small coupons or challenge amount they make big deposit and play big wegar they next time arrive good coupons

Archived