Stake Forum
Ornietv

Wagering stars, and chat.

Featured Comment

Happy birthday stake.

I  want to say a big thanks for all the giveaways you guys do, and give everyone a chance to win something.

These couple days though,i have seen loads of "regulars" that carry a wagering star,being way out of line in chat,and i do understand some kind of step off, from the moderation,but it really crossed the red line more than 1, 2 , or even 3 times by some specific users.I am not complaining or anything, i kinda feel sorry for them,being so disgusting in chat,but one thing is certain...They really ruin the image of the site.I would really love to see a little bit more strictness from the mods.

I am sorry that i point out a "sensitive" subject,but i hope you understand the feeling of someone complaining about a coupon, or being rude and offensive to others,irritates me... 

I definitely feel that people with stars, specifically platinum stars, get away with a LOT. I was muted for something that I KNOW a platinum star user would not have been muted for. Luckily they did me a favor and made it 24 hours not 7 days like normal. But i understand what you're saying. It's a bit ridiculous. The coupon complaining happens by everyone, non vip's get very greedy the few times they're given coupons and it's a bit annoying to me too. 

3 hours ago, Ornietv said:

I am not complaining or anything

Sounds a lot like a complaint. 

Which is actually fine! 

Sadly complaining about a coupon isn't against the rules.  I agree it is poor form and annoying and indicates the ingratitude of the chatter but it's not rule breaking.

Sometimes the players with stars get carried away like they are above all ... especially on those non VIP  members ... I feel for ya 

Well that really is similar to real life whereby some people are favoured and get preferential treatment.

Although it’s good to be part of the group that does, sometimes it’s better to avoid the fame and just do whatever you enjoy instead of having to maintain this reputation. 

You can always take it up with the mods if you see something that is very unfair and needs rectifying... I’m sure they’ll try and listen haha.

Yes I agree. Is there some sort of a shedule for Moderators? Often times I see the chat not being moderated at all, and then a bunch of them come into the chat at the same time. 

First thanks to @nuuuitsjdragon for pointing out that you always can report misbehaviour to a mod and we will gladly review if any rules were broken and act accordingly. Rules are the same for everyone and it very well might be a misconception that mods favour anyone because of a star.

@Xantys I can assure you that just because you don't see a mod in chat doesn't mean they are not there, seeing some things in the background and actually being able to look at numbers in fact almost all the time someone is there, even if he/she is only lurking - and as mentioned before, you can always report anyone and we'll have a look :)

3 hours ago, Xantys said:

Yes I agree. Is there some sort of a shedule for Moderators? Often times I see the chat not being moderated at all, and then a bunch of them come into the chat at the same time. 

As Hui said above, every chat always has at least one mod. There will never be any privileges or special relations with users with stars. The rules apply equally for everyone (even for mods).

In the case of coupons, this is a bonus for the person playing, taking risks, losing or winning a lot. Everyone is able to easily get it if he wants it, it all depends on you. 😊

9 hours ago, Ornietv said:

Happy birthday stake.

I  want to say a big thanks for all the giveaways you guys do, and give everyone a chance to win something.

These couple days though,i have seen loads of "regulars" that carry a wagering star,being way out of line in chat,and i do understand some kind of step off, from the moderation,but it really crossed the red line more than 1, 2 , or even 3 times by some specific users.I am not complaining or anything, i kinda feel sorry for them,being so disgusting in chat,but one thing is certain...They really ruin the image of the site.I would really love to see a little bit more strictness from the mods.

I am sorry that i point out a "sensitive" subject,but i hope you understand the feeling of someone complaining about a coupon, or being rude and offensive to others,irritates me... 

Yep that’s why I wanna know what is the specific requirements to get a stars. Some beggars are getting stars i have seen a lot. But I’m not getting a single star? Support didn’t given requirements to be vip too . 

hey there orientv...

I mean, i would love to also see a lot more strictness of the mods too. But to be honest, at the moment, they're trying their absolute best to keep chat clean. I would also love to know when I am going to get a silver star... I wish I could see xD. :)