Kippo

What would you do if you in this situation

Featured Comment

19 hours ago, Kippo said:

So you mean you will try with high payout and you will take risks to get it? What would you do if you lost that little by little? 

Yess, I will take risk $10 and there isn't litle by little because $10 is my limit on this situation. It might can be more than $30 win when hit the green. Ofcourse, I need to sell some stuff or make a loan request for $40 if bust $10 to make $80.

22 hours ago, Kippo said:

I’m just wanna know one thing that’s what would you do if you need money to use in real life things and you have 50$ but you need another 30$ to get it.

- Would you like to gamble or not? 

If yes which game modes would you like to play and which method you will be used to get it 

if no how would you like to suggest to find the needed money in which way ?

i wont, coz i might end up having zero, im not so good in gambling it only ruin my whole life, plus i wasted the time which is the most regrat i have in my life, money can earn but time cant be back, even if you do anything, so spend time wisely, enjoy every second of it.

4 hours ago, jualid said:

Not gambling for sure because it's very risky to do. Gambling is the fastest way to get another $30 but i will not choose it. I prefer to make a loan to my friends or my family to get the $30.

Yeah i also don’t want to choose to gamble with the money in hand. But If lose , the problem will lead to more difficult to solve 

3 hours ago, Xantys said:

There's an old saying never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose. 

Nevertheless, I would probably use Dice with lower X's and some pre-roll. Sometimes it works.

What about if you lose that bet while you are under unlucky circumstances? But your idea is good too.

if the money is needed and im short in funds. i got a certain amount but not enough.. would i gamble for that amount that is needed.. no.. why do that for.. if something important then i guess i have to live without.. or find something just like it for a cheaper price.. why risk the money.. have your priority straighten out.. if you do gamble and lost that money.. then what now.. ill wait til i have enough. thats all.

I definitely won't gamble as I am always unlucky in such situations. For me it is better to keep lower amount of money than loose all of it. I think that it is important to stop at certain point and that gambling must not overgrow into addiction. If it does, you are already not all right and have to do something with it