Stake Forum
Kate

Which do you prefer trading in Bitcoin or investing in it.

Featured Comment

We all like to earn profits it either by doing some business that serves customers what they need. Or sometimes it is through investment or trading of crypto currencies mainly for us crypto enthusiasts.

But i wanted to ask you all which do you prefer better : Trading bitcoin or Investment in Bitcoin ?

Well for me to be honest i would prefer investment trading is just too much work and also a lot of hassle to make some money of it and you cant take a break from it most of the time and is just like a prison jail work i believe so but higher profits from trading tho.

I prefer trading above investing. 

When investing you just speculate on a price augmentation and take profits in that way. Me as a trader I take profits and expand my crypto portfolio when markets go up but down as well.

The biggest difference is you can invest in crypto once in a while or on a regular basis but as a trader I put in money 1 single time and build up my wealth with only 1 single investment

It’s ideal to do both, say, invest in the long-term in bitcoin and direct 10% of the invested funds into trading, I think it’s ideal. If you learn to trade, then there will be much more income, but not everyone can trade, you need to have super strong seriousness for this work.

Hello all dear on forum.

I prefer invest because when you have many BTC so maybe in the future BTC will increase but i'm not sure because new cryptocurrency from facebook. I can't wait for it really and i want see what is it in the future. Yes i'm afraid about cryptocurrency from facebook. Many users use on site Facebook. I think site Facebook will open new cryptocurrency and every person get giveaway. I don't know yet... we can exchange from BTC to Libra, it's not problem lol. I like BTC but new cryptocurrency with price - i'm not very sure.

Regards.

I seem to favor investment more than trading. especially in the crytocurrency field ...

because no one can predict the price of digital currency as accurately as possible. that's why I prefer to invest rather than choose to trade ...

if you look at it in terms of profit and loss, trade does dominate the market share ... but when the price is positioned stable ... if the price falls or rises high, will the trade be confused, sell or not? if not sold, the value suddenly plummeted, how? if sold, the price suddenly rises, will lead to regret because it was too rushed when going to sell ..

both (investment and trade) both have advantages and disadvantages. now back to the holder ... which one do you want to choose?... :)

I like trading in crypto and trying to catch the pumps and dumps to earn a few coins, mainly alt coins. As they move more on a weekly basis.