Stake Forum

Featured Comment

I love playing keno and found that the best way for me to win some nice multipliers is to put it on high risk and pick my first number. I will play 3 bets and the first number hit on the 3rd round will be my second number picked. Then i play 3more round on 2 numbers. Once again on the 3round i will pick the first number hit. I will to this till i have picked 10 numbers and start the process all overs again. Yesterday i took my 6xrp coupon and turned it in to 100xrp with this system. I hit 350× and 90 times a couple of times and so much more on this system try it and let me know if it works for you.   NB dont change bet amount ply out the 10 numbers make sure you have enough for 30 bets!

I find it very difficult to follow strategies. I loose consentration. But what i normally do is put 10 nrs on either side of the table and put it on low. It doesnt go up very fast but it helps

This is a nice strat.

Soon i will try this and thanks for sharing.

Mosly when i play keno, i rely on auto pick only. Then roll until i hit decent multiplier then auto pick again.

Seems like you have providing a rather sound Keno strategy and I'm glad that it worked out for you. I think Keno is one of the more difficult games to achieve consecutive big multiplier wins.

Strategies don't work for everyone but this is interesting and I may have to give it a try and see if it works for me. Glad it's working out for you :) Keno is very unforgiving to me so maybe this will be the game changer that I need! :D 

On 8/9/2019 at 5:08 PM, Tman101 said:

I love playing keno and found that the best way for me to win some nice multipliers is to put it on high risk and pick my first number. I will play 3 bets and the first number hit on the 3rd round will be my second number picked. Then i play 3more round on 2 numbers. Once again on the 3round i will pick the first number hit. I will to this till i have picked 10 numbers and start the process all overs again. Yesterday i took my 6xrp coupon and turned it in to 100xrp with this system. I hit 350× and 90 times a couple of times and so much more on this system try it and let me know if it works for you.   NB dont change bet amount ply out the 10 numbers make sure you have enough for 30 bets!

I've been looking to find some stretegy of keno. Your way seem to be nice. I will test to it. hope to working on me this stretegy. thanks.

That kinda makes sense and is a good way to choose numbers if your seed follows a winning streak!

I have never thought of using such a tedious process just to choose numbers but it may work out sometimes. 

How has it been for you? Hit any High multipliers yet?

I have always picked random numbers and the best i got was 270 times since i started using this method i have hit 500times 450times   350times and a lot of 90 amd 81 times but for some or other resin no more 270 times for me lol

On 8/12/2019 at 4:47 PM, Kevin Santos said:

There is no proven strategy, I just devide my entire balance by 32 and play on High 3 or 4 to hit , sometimes its worth it , sometimes not 

You mean sq.root32 your entire balance and play flat-bets or is there increase on loss etc.

That would take my balance to non-existent amounts lol... probably means I'm betting too big most of the time then. 😂

It is so nice to find gamblers having success with the strategy of their own.  I am not going to follow that suggestion, is not that I think is a bad one, is just that that works for you and only for you, is that the way you found how to make profit when gambling a particular game.  I am really glad you believe in that to make profit.  I have my own strategy, and hardly will share in the way you did (whit many specific procedures), good luck and success.  Hopefully someone will follow your path.  My opinion. 

Interesting, on my next deposit I'll have to give this a try. Keno is definitely my favorite game but like some other players I rely on the autopick feature rather than strats. I've done well once or twice on medium 50x or 100x boards but definitely unpredictable if you try to achieve the same results over multiple betting sessions

I don't see it working, as it is a strategy, so it wont for everyone, as I'm sayin' again, but good job for doing that.

Kind regards,

slfj.

I usually start with 10 satoshi or with 500 hundreds of ethereum I put the average value and wait for the 180x green bet, if it’s not there for a long time, this is plus or minus 200 bets, I increase from 10 to 15, and from 500 to 700, etc. until it gives green , it’s very cool when he gives me green, I’m in plus, and if he gives me 710 x, then I’m in huge plus. sometimes I just put onloss 5%, but I don’t recommend playing for a long time, because I noticed that when you play for a long time (more than an hour) it starts to lose.