How many Mines do you feel is lucky for you?

Sped

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

I play a lot of mines on stake, it's basically all i play. I have done a lot of research ranging from how lucky I am on a certain set of mines from 2-8. I feel that the most lucky for me is 4 mines, because I can hit really high multipliers rather easily compared to other mine settings. I will go for 17 tiles and the multiplier is a 378x. I know I'm probably just getting lucky, but everytime I've tested this, I have hit the bet before 378 rolls, meaning I make a lot of profit. Comparing this with the other mines, 4 mines has done me rather well, where every other seems to eventually let me down.

So Thats me, how many mines do you guys feel is lucky for you? Hope you all have a good day :D

Hunting big multipliers in mines is fun - especially if you use Madcoin's minesbot (you can search the forums) if you're not a person that is afraid of bots. 

I don't hunt multis here at stake anymore, have another site for that, but I do keep a steady flow of doge with an auto roller.  3 diamonds with 5 mines is 2x, set the loss multiplier to 100%  and you can let it go nearly forever at any basebet over 1/100000 of your balance. 

I've also had success with doing the top left most square of 9 tiles, 4 mines, and a 15% increase - 1/10000th of balance. That's a 9.9x but it can test your balance so I wouldn't run it for too long.

I know these don't change your multi's strategy, but hopefully they will help someone else looking for mines advice :D

3 mines are standard and the most lucky for me. I tried other configurations and I'm always loosing more than winning. Only with 3 mines configuration I am able to do any progress. That's why I mostly stick with 3 mines. Sometimes when things go really bad even with 3 mines I change to 4,5 or 7 mines and do a few bets and then quickly come back to 3 mines.

6 hours ago, GRLaux said:

I've also had success with doing the top left most square of 9 tiles, 4 mines, and a 15% increase - 1/10000th of balance. That's a 9.9x but it can test your balance so I wouldn't run it for too long.

I have played very similar to this as well and have had decent luck with it lately.  I'e been on a bad Mines streak over the last few weeks where no number of mines has been lucky, but this is the only strat I have used with success over that time.

I have had insane luck with 3 mines.

There was once a challenge with someone where you had to complete 3 mines by clicking every single mine ( Over 2000x),

I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to win and I got a $10 bonus for it.

Since then, I have been fairly lucky win mines. I like to go for the centre 9 (3x3 in the middle) then the top and bottom mine for a 6x. 

Mines is my favourite and best game in stake and I like to always play mines game .

If you know how much mines lucky for me then I tell you when I join stake I want to play 5 to 8 mines for lucky for me but last 2 months I change my strategy and when I play small bit amount then I mostly like 7,10 mines and when I play big amount then I just want 2,4 mines because I not want I big risk with big amount bits 

Mostly 2-4 mines lucky for me when I play big amount bits

On stake mines I play mostly and mines game very lucky for me and I make some good profit with mines

3 bombs and 13 diamonds. that is one way to go.. with the multiplier 10x is great to build up or make high bets.. is comes more times that people usually think it would come out.. but if you use the checker pattern. it would come out 3 times from 10 rolls.. thats are good odds..

On 8/9/2019 at 7:51 AM, Sped said:

Hello Stakers,

I play a lot of mines on stake, it's basically all i play. I have done a lot of research ranging from how lucky I am on a certain set of mines from 2-8. I feel that the most lucky for me is 4 mines, because I can hit really high multipliers rather easily compared to other mine settings. I will go for 17 tiles and the multiplier is a 378x. I know I'm probably just getting lucky, but everytime I've tested this, I have hit the bet before 378 rolls, meaning I make a lot of profit. Comparing this with the other mines, 4 mines has done me rather well, where every other seems to eventually let me down.

So Thats me, how many mines do you guys feel is lucky for you? Hope you all have a good day :D

I would say my best luck has been with 5 or 8 mines.   I seem to do the best with this number and get the best profit.  

Hey,

I don't play often on Mines, precisely because I don't have luck. Even when I try to hit a little pattern (not more than 4x payout), it's taking 20 rolls to hit... And people can get 5 millions payout? Ahahah.. They are really really lucky..

With regards, Kinou.

Archived