Dice Rolls

St0rmshad0w

Featured Comment

It's fast enough for me with instant bet on and animations turned off. That being said I don't really play dice on any other sites so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Although I have noticed stake is getting slower for me in general. I'm guessing it's due to the large influx of players and just the sheer number of bets being placed that perhaps stake wasn't prepared for the server load.

Hey there stormshadow!

I mean... I have to be honest with you... But I have honestly seen no changes on dice rolls ever on stake. It has always been fast and smooth for me... I would actually like to know. What kind of lag is it? Jittering lag or just like slowness/ ping lag? I have never faced any issues in my experience of using dice :)

Have a great day everyone :)

It is rather slow huh compared to other Dice sites. :PΒ I think it is because they pretty much rate throttled / limited it since you can't even use the normal speed on Dicebot without changing it to a slower speed setting to avoid the Dicebot stopping by itself.

It's good speed for me very fast work on my mobile dice I use manual bit or auto bit speed very fast and good some time internet slow this time some slow work but when internet speed good then speed is very good dice

I think some people internet slow that's why speed not good there device

Too fast automatic bets are also not always good. Before you stop them, they will make a few more throws, which significantly affects the balance with a large bet size. The speedΒ of bets in Dice on Stake is normal, and if you need faster to use the Dice bot with wider settings and speed.

Who else thinks stake dice rolls too slow?? I've played in a few sites and stake has the slowest dice lol

I think you are right. It is very slow the resukts should show up much faster maybe even instantly. Did you try to turn off animation? That usually speeds up the game :)

2 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

I think you are right. It is very slow the resukts should show up much faster maybe even instantly. Did you try to turn off animation? That usually speeds up the game :)

I did. It got a little faster but not enough speed. I like hunting and waiting for hints takes a longer time when rolls are slow

Umm its slow for ya ? Lol xD then mind i suggest using Dicebot ? It is a pretty faster than stake i feel like but dont know but do try it for your self and see if this is faater for ya.Β 

Hello Storm,

I like the dice roll animation, it builds a sort of suspense and I have grown to love it. The dice gamemode is one of the ones that I really can't complain about, because I really like how it looks and how smoothly it runs, along with that I usually make profit with it as well haha!

I hope everyone has a great day! :DΒ 

Oh there is actually a method to somewhat speed up your dice rolls compared to autobetting which you find slow which is to manual click the Roll dice button down rapidly or using the hotkey to repeatedly spam the bets. ;)

Archived