Milestone Bet ID's

bobdole

Featured Comment

So as you guys have seen there's always a promotion when a milestone is coming up for the number of bets placed on stake. It's usually on every billionth bet but an extra was done recently for the 7,777,777,777 bet. The prize for hitting it is 100x of your profit or loss on that bet.

I think this promotion is kind of a let down as usually the person who ends up hitting is betting a very small amount and the prize get is pretty underwhelming considering the sheer luck it takes to hit a milestone bet ID. Especially since the promo is advertised as being able to win up to 1 bitcoin.

I think a better way for this promotion to work would just be to have a set prize of say .01 Bitcoin at minimum and more if you're betting more. I understand it's a promotion and stake is in no way obligated to do anything for it, but I think this would be much more exciting and it really doesn't happen that often so the winner should at least get a decent prize.

What do you guys think, is the promo fine the way it is or should it be changed?

As stated multiple times. everyone needs to be happy with the way stake is giving away free money and how much they are giving away. So its not up to we, the clients, to question wether it is good or not. Stake does not have to do all those free giveaways, so just be happy that they do. 

When a milestone is upcoming there are many players that never deposited to the site chase that price. So it wouldnt be good if a player that never contributed to the site gets the reward. So for me it is a good thing that they just give an x amount times your wager for that bet. 

38 minutes ago, nattekut said:

As stated multiple times. everyone needs to be happy with the way stake is giving away free money and how much they are giving away.

Exactly my view on everything that Stake chooses to give away for FREE.  It is up to them how they choose to do it.  There are many more people betting small amounts as compared to large amounts so it is bound to happen that some of the Milestones that hit will be for very low prizes.  That's just the way it goes...

Yups I do believe that the winner of the Lucky 7s betID was most definitely a letdown given the size of his base bet is almost too low to consider a win. :P Nonetheless he is very lucky to get the Lucky7s betID number itself. 

I like the promotion and only Stake decides how to conduct it. I don’t understand why people are not happy that they are given the opportunity to receive free money by simply making a bet. The winner certainly made a small bet, but this is his choice and I think he is still glad that he won.

So as you guys have seen there's always a promotion when a milestone is coming up for the number of bets placed on stake. It's usually on every billionth bet but an extra was done recently for the 7,777,777,777 bet. The prize for hitting it is 100x of your profit or loss on that bet.

I think this promotion is kind of a let down as usually the person who ends up hitting is betting a very small amount and the prize get is pretty underwhelming considering the sheer luck it takes to hit a milestone bet ID. Especially since the promo is advertised as being able to win up to 1 bitcoin.

I think a better way for this promotion to work would just be to have a set prize of say .01 Bitcoin at minimum and more if you're betting more. I understand it's a promotion and stake is in no way obligated to do anything for it, but I think this would be much more exciting and it really doesn't happen that often so the winner should at least get a decent prize.

What do you guys think, is the promo fine the way it is or should it be changed?

The bet that was placed on 7,777,777,777 ID was really slow. Sure there should be fixed price something like jackpot. That would be easier for everyone, but stake would lose on that. Because when they offer 100x increase then they know people will try to hit that and they will rise the bet amount. Bigger bet amount more money for stake. They are already giving away a lot of money so i think we shouldn't demand fixed prize for 7,777,777,777 or any other ID, but sure it would be cool :)

For a similar reason to yours, I think the rewards for these challenges are almost useless and I think Stake knows they won't ever end up paying out 1 BTC for a winning milestone bet ID. I think your idea is neat but I doubt we'd see it ever happen because Stake team are smart and know what they're doing and how to make a promotion that looks generous but really will cost them nothing. 😉 

17 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

They don't have a problem with the promo because so far, not one decent amount has been won since they have been doubling the prizes. So I think they will continue doing it.

I agree, I don't see them changing anything.  There is a very small chance that the winner will win anything close to the maximum prize, but at least we still have a chance if we are lucky.

I don't think a milestone bet ID is that of a big deal to celebrate it with big prizes. Just think like the House. You need promotion events that would involve larger public. While bet ID is not capable of that due to low odds (and thus low interest) and unpredictable time of the ID coming.

Archived