Stake Forum
Paecga129

500x - yes please !

Featured Comment

So I made a forum reward withdrawal for like 16,000 satoshi and tried my luck with keno.   And bam this happened ... 

KENO: 7,783,167,755

placed by Paecga129 on 08/08/2019

Wagered

0.00001200 btc.svg

Multiplier

500x

Profit

0.00598800 btc.svg

Cool huh ??    Well I owed most of it out so I am sorry I couldn’t rain or tip but I sent to who I needed to and busted the remaining small amount.   But anything is possible now I see ... 500x.  Heck yes ! 

BC9D21EA-5762-4E86-A72C-4A1128AFB2EF.png

That is a very wonderful win on Keno @Paecga129 ! It is a very difficult multiplier to achieve on Keno also not to mention you manage to obtain quite a sizable profit from the win. Congratulations and enjoy your winnings! :)

This is a great and quick win. It’s great luck to catch such a multiplier in keno and so quickly. Congratulations good luck hunting for higher multipliers.;)

I was online when that happened. Saw Pae in the HR tab and was like "woahhh!!" So happy you got an amazing win like that :) Hope you made a withdrawal of at least the min amount! That was epic!

It’s actually really hard to get a Keno win like that so... congrats!

Here’s to more wins like that and hopefully more in succession in your current seed instead of wins being way too far from each other to make any profit. 

Good luck for more of these (or even higher) multipliers! 

4 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

It’s actually really hard to get a Keno win like that so... congrats!

Here’s to more wins like that and hopefully more in succession in your current seed instead of wins being way too far from each other to make any profit. 

Good luck for more of these (or even higher) multipliers! 

I agree, I have played Keno a ton and can never seem to hit any multipliers near 100x or higher.  I guess it could be that I am doing it wrong... lol.  I have played a lot and been able to do well, but these high multipliers always allude me.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:21 PM, CntryBoy said:

Very nice hit!  I could sure use a couple of these.  Is that pattern usually good to you?

Yes i like that pattern quite a bit.   I would suggest it.   Man imagine if I was betting something substantial.   Omg.   

14 minutes ago, Paecga129 said:

Yes i like that pattern quite a bit.   I would suggest it.   Man imagine if I was betting something substantial.   Omg.   

It is a pattern I haven't tried before, maybe I can find one of those big multipliers on it.  Hind sight is 20/20 right? lol.  Why do those multipliers always hit on small bets?

20 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

It is a pattern I haven't tried before, maybe I can find one of those big multipliers on it.  Hind sight is 20/20 right? lol.  Why do those multipliers always hit on small bets?

I know right.   Haha.  I almost fell over when it hit and said 500x.   Makes me want to hunt with small multipliers more.   And it happens to me a lot when I most need it.    So awesome and gives us poor folks some hope huh ! 

4 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

I know right.   Haha.  I almost fell over when it hit and said 500x.   Makes me want to hunt with small multipliers more.   And it happens to me a lot when I most need it.    So awesome and gives us poor folks some hope huh ! 

Hope is always the best thing to have.  For me it is almost always the opposite though.  I seem to always hit the big multipliers when I already have a decent balance and never hit them when I have a small balance and am trying to build it.

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

Hope is always the best thing to have.  For me it is almost always the opposite though.  I seem to always hit the big multipliers when I already have a decent balance and never hit them when I have a small balance and am trying to build it.

Oh I def hear you there.   This is a very rare win for me that’s for sure!    But don’t give up hope.    You will get it !!! 

Well thats great to see that at least some of ya having some good luck with keno and are finally winning something from it nice one and congrats on the win and keep on going with this hope ya win more :)

Wow Getting a large payout on Keno is very difficult for me (Because Keno is Multipayout), Congratulations. I will try to get a big payout on Keno too :) However, I get the most payout 259x on keno

On 8/11/2019 at 5:54 PM, Paecga129 said:

Oh I def hear you there.   This is a very rare win for me that’s for sure!    But don’t give up hope.    You will get it !!! 

I will never give up hope, it's all I have.. lol. One of these days I will get there!