Sign in to follow this  
wngo123

Mistakes

Featured Comment

Sometimes we make mistakes. Today I lost 80% of my balance in one second because I made a typo while typing bet amount 😭 then I wasn't able to recover and busted. This is the weirdest busting I ever had. I heard people did such mistakes in the past totally unintentionally. However there are also mistakes that turn out to be very lucky. One time I was playing HiLo and had many cards opened, the last card was Q and I was convinced that I should click LOW button, but I made mistake and clicked HIGH.... The next card turned out to be a King. 😸I couldn't believe my own eyes. Another time I clicked LOW button twice by mistake and the cards where 2, A. That was beautiful :) 

What about your mistakes? Did you lost or won? I think the best way to avoid such mistakes is to always stay focus and if you can't probably it's time to take a break.

Edited by wngo123

Mistakes? Many, you are right.  The one I can recall today is that I was betting small amounts with doges in order to create a lucky green path in certain game, then, when I decided to switch coin but did not change the bet amount and click bet and got a loss.  I was betting low with doges, but when I switch to bitcoins that bet became a large one and I lost all.  Like 0.005 doges became 0.005 btc.  Insane!  Mistakes happen but you know what, you can skip them by following a procedure.  Good luck. 

i lost on all my mistake bets lol :) did a 100 xrp bet on plinko instead of 10 on 1000x one... 0.2x for me dear but mistakes happen and it's normal sweetheart :)

hello friends its good topic some of us done so many mistake when they hurried or frustrate when lost so much or try to quick recover.i am also done a big mistake, its happen with me when  xrp introducing and  very next day i depo for playing but played doge when i feel now the time play xrp and change coin but forgot to change bet amount and start playing  after few roll   shown insufficient balance  ,first bet 25 xrp ,second 50,third 100  and  next bet insufficient when i saw the bet i cried .its a big mistake for me

I made a different type of mistake. Earlier today I turned 0.00075 into 0.0015 into 0.002 and then all the way to 0.01, I had one more good run and went 0.01 to 0.039 and then lost all. Fortunately my goal was not to make money but have fun, which I did. I actually achieved 2 goals, one being have fun and the other being to complete my weekly wager of $10k. I wagered about $9000 today and I'm extremely proud of myself for that. So while I made a mistake by not withdrawing/vaulting some of my winnings, I still believe I won because I also reached silver star and that means bigger rakeback :) 

yes I understand that, I've felt it in Limbo and keno, I made a mistake typing the target column in the limbo game, initially I was a target of "10x Po", but one day I wanted to change to "200x", unfortunately, because I was in a hurry, fingers I missed and judged the number "1720x" in the PO, then accidentally I clicked "Bet", and "Booom" turned out to be green xD,
then in keno game, I usually play 10 doges if I only have 1k doge in my balance, one time I want to change BB to 2 times, that means 20 dogs, but unfortunately my PC lags, and I click on it several times and click Roll, it turns out after my PC is running again the results are surprising, Booooom again, it's green At PO 500x, isn't that so crazy friend .... xD
.keep Calm to play again bro.

I don't remember all of the mistakes I have done while betting but this one is the recent one I have made, I was betting on one tab with Bitcoin Cash and I saw the live stats that I was negative 500k so I went to the other tab and bet 500k in Diamond Poker to "recover", little did I know the currency I am using that time was Bitcoin and not Bitcoin Cash. It took me few bets to notice my mistake because I wasn't looking at the currency/balance tab. I lost 500k sats because of that stupid mistake.

Mistakes always happen ... not only in life but also in the game, they are annoying, they can bring big profits, but this is a human factor) it’s good that there isn’t a maximum bid on the button near the 2x button, as is customary on other sites, after which often a loss of balance. I think the introduction of such buttons is not accidental and the admins do this purposefully, thank God there isn’t such a thing and this is good. Personally, I made mistakes, such as the wrong number of bombs and mines and setting onlos, thank God there was no loss of balance, just as often when I play hilo on hot keys I confuse and press the wrong button)))

The most stupidest thing i ever did was forget to actually put bet amount in.... and i hit like x400 on keno. Nearly shat myself. Ox400 still is 0 lol

This was a long time ago, i forgot to remove the inc on lose when i play. I end up with busted, because the inc on lose is 100%, i shocked seeing that and i only can talking shit to myself why i did that :/ 

I also made a lot of mistakes before. I’m playing on mobile, so I don’t usually type the exact amount to bets . I press double up button to max amount and press half down button for 1/8 of my balance to play. But sometimes I want to reduce bets and I thought I pressed half down button and I clicked play actually I just pressed double up button and lost 

I make mistake to when i was playing dice hunting big multiplier (autobet) , i forgot set stop on profit and then i just suddenly look at my balance wtf 150xrp that time i hunt 100x with base bet 0.00001 inscrease by %20 and immediately stop my autobet it was great moment for me 😀.

Screenshot_2019-07-16-19-32-17-582_com.android.chrome.png

Edited by Bitfoxs

is not mistakes.. it always happens that way.. if it happens occasionally.. then there is something that has to be fixed.. everyone goes through that.. I have and i dont call it mistakes.. i call it stuff you gotta learn from to not make it again

11 hours ago, Bitfoxs said:

I make mistake to when i was playing dice hunting big multiplier (autobet) , i forgot set stop on profit and then i just suddenly look at my balance wtf 150xrp that time i hunt 100x with base bet 0.00001 inscrease by %20 and immediately stop my autobet it was great moment for me 😀.

Screenshot_2019-07-16-19-32-17-582_com.android.chrome.png

That is awesome! lol.  I had something similar happen on 99x.  I normally do 1.25% increase on loss and accidentally set it at 12.5% and walked away quick, came back and it had hit on the 5th auto bet for way more than what I had originally thought I set it for.

Yes, such errors sometimes occur with each player and sometimes such errors bring huge profits, and sometimes complete ruin. You need to be careful and check your bets to avoid such mistakes.

Edited by barbaris

Mostly people lose because they make some mistake and some greedy mostly by mistake lose balance but some time by mistake you win many times I lose all balance because I make mistake I bit all my amount one bit so results lose all some time I win when I make max bit my balance.

In my opinion always play cool mind and control mistakes mostly people lose there mistakes 

I did mistake bets like, betting 100k sats instead of 10k. I do them very often... They turn out good like 2 out of 10 bets xD But I guess whenever it wins me money I'm fine with it.

But I do mistakes in chat more often... Like begging and afterwards being mad about being muted :P Nobodys perfect...

Sometime I just happen alots of mistake, most of them are my careless betting. Yesterday evening during i playing 15mines, I got 200x over multiplier and I just click cashout but, accidently touch auto pick than hit mine. And last 1hour I just playing crash game and i just click 2x and bet, but accidently hit max bet and 90ksat bet for that round. So i click recently cashout lucky is i got 0.06x and crash dropped 0.09x that's was lucky. If some lag are happen or I lately cashout I going to bust. :D

ive made a lot of mistakes while gambling, and the biggest one is mistyping your bet, i havent lost a very big amount, but i remember it was around 100$ because of a small typo that i made

It has happened to a lot of people before, so you're not alone with this one. Always check and double check how much you bet before you actually place the bet, that way you won't make mistakes.