Gaffarbujji

Is going ti gym right/wrong?

Featured Comment

i just playing the gambling in online and offline i never ever walked for a 2km in a day so i has a much belly fat now i realized going for a walk but my friend suggest  to go to gym. now i confused either to go to gym or for a walk.now i want asuggestion from the windicers. so give me the reply.

Any physical activity will be good. You can choose from a list of options - Cycling, jogging, walking, gym, any other outdoor sports.

Its not purely necessary for gym.

It is necessary to do activities if you stay on the gambling you will lose confidence in you and above all you will have no social connection to not go out with friends or do sports next door must not be stuck in this bubble for not falling into a bad situation at the risk of losing money and friend

Do not hesitate for a second to exercise.  Big bellies needs a slow start so walking would be my first suggest, then little gym to keep the cardio on going and to gain/loss muscles where you have to.  If you can afford get a swimming pool training because swimming is the best activity so far, you will move every part in your body and you also will be doing cardio.  Do it pal, move it!  Good luck. 

i think going to the gym is a really fun and also a very good thing to do! To not only stay in shape... You can also meet new friends! I need to start going back to the gym xDD

Да он нужен, но только в разумную меру никак себя там не перегружая. А ещё к залу я бы добавил йогу,великолепное сочетание этих двух даст отличный результат. 

It's good to excercise every now and then, to at least keep the body builded.

hmmm physical activity is good for the health but this gym push ups and heavy lifting and this kinda shit aint good for u heart mate 
just go walk or run or gym but no hard shit :D 
i dont do any gym but thats why i am skinny but i dont mind it so it is alright :D not as healthy but its ok for me
easier to live without it then with it lol
 i dont like doing sports or gym shit  xdd

Walking even for a short distance everyday is good even with the lock down. Just sitting all day and being online won't us any good with our health. 

Of course you should go to the gym, and focus on cardio exercises to get rid of excess fat, if you do not have enough time, you can do some simple exercises at home, such as rope exercises, pressure exercises, and other exercises that increase the heart rate, and thus increased fat burning.

On 8/10/2019 at 8:11 AM, Gaffarbujji said:

i just playing the gambling in online and offline i never ever walked for a 2km in a day so i has a much belly fat now i realized going for a walk but my friend suggest  to go to gym. now i confused either to go to gym or for a walk.now i want asuggestion from the windicers. so give me the reply.

Goto gym, because many time i started walk but cant continues every time because of laziness or something other, when you will pay fee for gym you will must go even you dont want.