Jump to content
Stake Forum
Grifter

Never Pee Before Sex

Featured Comment

Simple, never pee before sex, do it after, lol, xD

Anyways these are one of the girl's strategy on how to prevent pregnancy, never pee before sex just hold it after you guys done, doing an activity. xD 

Safety first is a MUST!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grifter said:

Simple, never pee before sex, do it after, lol, xD

Anyways these are one of the girl's strategy on how to prevent pregnancy, never pee before sex just hold it after you guys done, doing an activity. xD 

Safety first is a MUST!

Nice postxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 8:03 PM, wilbur said:

what do you mean by this? haha 

so after sex you can pee now ? to flash out slimy things is that it?

yes @wilbur after sex you can pee, but not for you, its for female thing, why you interested about this stuff huh? xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2017 at 12:01 PM, Grifter said:

Simple, never pee before sex, do it after, lol, xD

Anyways these are one of the girl's strategy on how to prevent pregnancy, never pee before sex just hold it after you guys done, doing an activity. xD 

Safety first is a MUST!

 

That's a useless strategy since it don't work like that, peeing after sex don't change shit to the fact that the girl will be pregnant or not lol

For guys and girls, you can go to pee before sex. You'll feel more at ease while doing it, just be sure to clean it, polish it and/or brush it before starting :D

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter if girls do or not pee before sex because girls don't pee with their vaginas! It's actually better to pee before sex, as you risk to pee on your partner during the act because of the contractions during it. It is actually stupid not to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2017 at 2:57 AM, Kargai said:

That's a useless strategy since it don't work like that, peeing after sex don't change shit to the fact that the girl will be pregnant or not lol

For guys and girls, you can go to pee before sex. You'll feel more at ease while doing it, just be sure to clean it, polish it and/or brush it before starting :D

giphy.gif

ahahahahaha this cute little turtle though ^_^ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dreramon said:

That pee during sex is said my some to be called squirting and most people love this. I hate it no need to have extra body waste floating around and after sex is done lol .

xD

With some girls, this happens all the time, but others never.:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, it still dont work @Grifter I can assure you xD maybe you just have luck for all the girls that youve been already , but the explanation for that is that the passageway of your penis when you trust the girl is different passageway from the girl's kidney out to vagina when they pee:D

On 12/15/2017 at 3:50 AM, dreramon said:

That pee during sex is said my some to be called squirting and most people love this. I hate it no need to have extra body waste floating around and after sex is done lol .

yeah it adds or gives chill to the girls also, have you wondered why after we pee, we try to giggle a little? xD

Edited by skillex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 5:01 PM, Grifter said:

Simple, never pee before sex, do it after, lol, xD

Anyways these are one of the girl's strategy on how to prevent pregnancy, never pee before sex just hold it after you guys done, doing an activity. xD 

Safety first is a MUST!

 

Exceptional post :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2017 at 9:50 AM, skillex said:

lol, it still dont work @Grifter I can assure you xD maybe you just have luck for all the girls that youve been already , but the explanation for that is that the passageway of your penis when you trust the girl is different passageway from the girl's kidney out to vagina when they pee:D

yeah it adds or gives chill to the girls also, have you wondered why after we pee, we try to giggle a little? xD

i will help...but not all the time..i also used that strategy..i will tell the girl to pee after for her not to be pregnant..and if she dont want to pee..ill have another round and i will pee on her inside...lol...just kidding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it sometimes work...for the reason that our urine is a bit acidic and sperm and egg cell will is needed to be on non acidic area of uterus to be able to live...so if you want to flash out or kill sperm inside urterus you can simply pee.. its like pouring an acid to a worm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Macdos said:

it sometimes work...for the reason that our urine is a bit acidic and sperm and egg cell will is needed to be on non acidic area of uterus to be able to live...so if you want to flash out or kill sperm inside urterus you can simply pee.. its like pouring an acid to a worm...

yeah i agree with your statement, and i admit, i have done this so many times, xD so its very effective xD ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 7:01 PM, Grifter said:

Simple, never pee before sex, do it after, lol, xD

Anyways these are one of the girl's strategy on how to prevent pregnancy, never pee before sex just hold it after you guys done, doing an activity. xD 

Safety first is a MUST!

 

this is actually correct, coz im a nurse and study said that sperm is alkalinik, cant stand acidity of our urine, and they die after being expose to acid, and this is real science

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×