Stake Forum
Grifter

Never Pee Before Sex

Featured Comment

yes i agree and then i start fuckin and just want to bust inside. hell yea i love it

but whatever if that chicks pregnant i always have some stairs with me... wooops lol

No, I read it's a wrong practice, it increase the probability of contracting infection because the toxins in our urine

On 5/21/2019 at 1:22 PM, Krype89 said:

yes i agree and then i start fuckin and just want to bust inside. hell yea i love it

but whatever if that chicks pregnant i always have some stairs with me... wooops lol

LOL. I read your entire post and it’s hella’ honest.

One question though, what do you mean by stairs? Like a physical ladder? 

I’m not sure of the context but if you meant a ladder... then like a manual abortion I’m assuming?!

If I got that right then, LOL hahaha. 🤣

On 7/20/2018 at 10:15 PM, highstaker06 said:

this is actually correct, coz im a nurse and study said that sperm is alkalinik, cant stand acidity of our urine, and they die after being expose to acid, and this is real science

On 1/22/2018 at 11:26 AM, Macdos said:

it sometimes work...for the reason that our urine is a bit acidic and sperm and egg cell will is needed to be on non acidic area of uterus to be able to live...so if you want to flash out or kill sperm inside urterus you can simply pee.. its like pouring an acid to a worm...

For men it's better to pee before sex because holding it in during sex distrubs the sensations during the act.

Women on the other hand prefer to  pee after sex to decrease the risk of a uti (urinary tract infection). It has nothing to do with preventing pregnancy, thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. 

lol very funny if there actually people think that this prevents pregnancy. the only reason why I know some people keep there pee for after sex is to be able to have sex longer. but this only helps if you fucking urgently need to pee. If you then first have sex you always think fuck I hope I dont pee in this girl. by thinking about that all the time you will be able to keep pumping much longer without ejaculating 🤣😂