Vladv26

Crystal Palace – Everton predictions

Featured Comment

Crystal Palace 

They finished the last season on 12th position scoring only 49 points. This summer they played 8 friendly matches registering 1 victory, 2 draws and 5 losses. 

Jordan Ayew and Gary Cahill are the most important players that they've bought this summer but they've also lost Aaron Wan-Bissaka that went to Manchester United and Jason Puncheon that went to Pafos. James Tomkins is the only that that's missing from Crystal Palace 

Everton

They finished the last season in Premier League on 8th position missing for the second consecutive year their participation in Europa League. They didn't had great performances during friendly matches as they registered 4 draws, 1 victory and 2 defeats. 

Again they've spent quite a lot of money this summer buying players like Moise Kean, Alex Iwobi, Andre Gomes and Fabian Delph. The last one from that list is the only one that will miss this match. 

In my opinion Everton is the stronger team here and I don't think they are going to lose this match because they showed how though it is to beat them this summer losing only 2 out of their last 7 matches. 

In the same time I don't think we'll see a lot of goals being scored in this match because only one of the last 7 matches of Everton registered more than 2 goals. That's why I'm going to choose a combined bet for this match. 

My pick for this match is X2&under 4.5 goals