Sign in to follow this  
XRP

Accident tip happened

Featured Comment

I've had this happen before - both as sender and as receiver! Glad to see you are one of the players who is willing to do the right thing! :)

Anytime you send the wrong amount as a tip - you should always feel free to ask it back from the sender.

One time, I tried to tip someone 5k, and sent them 500k satoshi in error! Thank goodness it was an honest person so I got the funds returned straight away. 

Definitely a scary moment when you see an oversized tip sent when you meant to send a smaller amount. 

Yeah, has happened to me once or twice, but both times I got tipped back, because again, I tip people who I know and who know me and who I know I can trust, so if you get tipped by me, you get my respect and trust.

Kind regards,

slfj :) .

Hey loves XRP here 

Godloft has agreed for me to share his name and what happened today 😘

20 minutes before I came online I got a big tip of 100 XRP from Godloft and was PM to send back and I come online and saw the message. I sent back his 100 XRP and I am proud that I did. Many people are not nice and some are very nice. I feel happy that I could do something right for someone.

I also asked Godloft how he miss tipped me and he said it was because he was testing his XRPBot which it now makes sense. He is a good man and this shows that many kind souls do something good.

Nothing to be proud of. This was supposed to be the normal behaviour. Nobody ever should take the money what are not his. It was the mistake, it wasn't intended for you so indeed it should be send back. Taking that money would be the same like stealing. I'm glad you sent it back. I can imagine some gambling addict would first try to double that amount and then send it back which would result in busting probably lol 

16 hours ago, XRP said:

Hey loves XRP here :)

Godloft has agreed for me to share his name and what happened today 😘

20 minutes before I came online I got a big tip of 100 XRP from Godloft and was PM to send back and I come online and saw the message. I sent back his 100 XRP and I am proud that I did. Many people are not nice and some are very nice. I feel happy that I could do something right for someone.

I also asked Godloft how he miss tipped me and he said it was because he was testing his XRPBot which it now makes sense. He is a good man and this shows that many kind souls do something good.

Have you sent a tip or even been given tip by accident?

Have a lovely day loves :)

Very very good to hear this !!!!    I am very happy to hear this success story because t does not happen all that often.   Most People would have taken this money and run for the hills.  Thank you for being an honest person.   Especially since godloft of all people is so amazing and shouldn’t have to suffer because of an error.    Thank you very much.  

I'm glad you had enough integrity to return the mis-tip.  Back in the day on another leading site we used to play the trust game where someone would send someone a large tip and see if they would send it back.  It was an easy way to figure out who could be trusted.

Too bad other aspects of your character got you banned.  I'm gonna lock this self congratulatory thread up now.