Sign in to follow this  
kaleemmalik071

Are You Stasified With Twitch Giveaways ?

Featured Comment

Hi guys Greetings ! :) 

Last Day there was a awesome event held by Stake :) it was a lot of fun with huge prize pool of free giveaways and there was awesome Stake Birthday Mega Race ( $20000 ) . I enjoyed it a lot . 

Ok let's come to the point  . Last day when Eddie was streaming for distribute the giveaway money he choose most nightbot ( twitch tool ) for picking winners yeah its easy to found winner but you guys must be noticed that there was 80 %  users from winners who just created account last day . I am not complaining about Stake , Eddie  or stake team efforts but i think the active users of site and the legit users was not stasified  with nightbot giveaways .  I think they should find another way to do giveaways  :) 

Personly i would suggest take help of Forum for choose winners . The reason is almost filtered users are using from :)

my Question to you guys is Are You Stasified  With Twitch Giveaways ?  

and what's your suggestion ? 

However that was a good event once again Stake thanks and happy birthday :)

Kaleem Malik 

I am so stasified with twitch Giveaways I won one of the forum giveaways on stream thank god i am so happy.
It was a good event happy birthday huge thanks to Eddie and for all the stake moderators and supports ❤️❤️

21 minutes ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

Last Day there was a awesome event held by Stake :) it was a lot of fun with huge prize pool of free giveaways and there was awesome Stake Birthday Mega Race ( $20000 ) . I enjoyed it a lot . 

Ok let's come to the point  . Last day when Eddie was streaming for distribute the giveaway money he choose most nightbot ( twitch tool ) for picking winners yeah its easy to found winner but you guys must be noticed that there was 80 %  users from winners who just created account last day . I am not complaining about Stake , Eddie  or stake team efforts but i think the active users of site and the legit users was not stasified  with nightbot giveaways .  I think they should find another way to do giveaways  :) 

Personly i would suggest take help of Forum for choose winners . The reason is almost filtered users are using from :)

Kaleem Malik 

For your question yes I’m satisfied with twitch stream giveaway. Because it’s free money and eddie can only decide the rules of winning on his stream. I would like to suggest please don’t share any complaints to free money because it’s irritating to me a lot 

Im very satisfied with twitch giveaway even i didnt win those giveaway (just catch couple of mega rain last night). Besides there is no other site in my opinion which give such a huge amount like stake did last night. Thank you Stake

Yes i'm satisfied with the twitch giveaway. First is because of i luckly won 0.0044 btc from eddie streams and a couple of rains on the chat. Second is because some alt accounts got caught cheating and banned, so satisfied knowing that.

its ok @kaleemmalik071  somehow when  its your turn no one can stole your prize ,its ok they have better luck from us and get that .also eddie know some extent what happen ,how they planned its too much enjoyable ,always try to be happy make everything happy buddy.its not the last so more came to us wait for our turn.

Why are you not satisfied with it ? Well i didnt win anything but happy to know that some people won and it actually helped them in their finance just because ya didnt win cant complain it should be fair only. 

Hello,
Yes i loved it! I was only able to join from the middle kind of.. I am not sure how long it was into the stream. But wow such big prizes..

one thing really bothered me though.. .it was when eddie tipped the guy that had multiple accounts in the chat room the winning 250 or 500 dollar prize or something.
later i guess someone found out there was 4 accounts he had... not just 2😑᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

not sure why he continued to tip after knowing there was at least 2
other than that all was well

Hey, well i'm not satishfied cuse i didnt get any thing :D , but i liked the stream very much was wrlly fun time listening to Eddie.I hope he does more stream with no money giving away so only the real gamblers stay not guys who are there for money >:( 

I was satisfied with the twitch giveaways, but probably most of them were multi accounts that had just created their account today to try and win the giveaways, and people who actually gamble alot on here didn't win as much from the giveaways

for the twitch streaming I am very satisfied but for the prize winner I am not satisfied, because there are many alt accounts. I can't prove which account is alt, but I'm sure one of the winners is the alt account.

p.s this is just my judgment.

Hey, I have already made a similar topic to yours.

And am I really satisfied? Not really, because Eddie let cheaters win and didn't check for multiple accounts that a person could've probably made. 

My suggestions is to rain in different chatrooms so just one doesn't get flooded, so you surprise the spammers and not be guessed.

Kind regards,

slfj.

12 hours ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

Kaleem Malik 

Hi kaleeem love ! 

What frustrates me about twitch is that there are so many alts.    I think chat should without a doubt have some sort of set up where you cannot utilize the chat until you have been following for a few hours at least.   Otherwise you get so many alts it just gets spammy and super annoying.  

Well to be honest I was not satisfied with the giveaway stream as it seems like a very rushed lottery draw that is way too random for me to stand a chance to win anything from it. :(

I really don't think there is a way to do that many giveaways and make everyone happy, as there will always be people complaining regardless.  Also, I do not envy Eddie at all for having to deal with all the crap that comes along with doing them  With that being said, I am satisfied with the way it all went I suppose.  While there were a ton of new accounts on twitch, a lot of them probably alts, they were able to catch one cheater and reclaim the funds, so I guess it all worked out.  There is really no easy way to do that many giveaways in such a short time, so I think it was a success for the most part.