Status of server announcement

Kippo

Featured Comment

Recently I found a thing ( that’s new for me) . That’s I can’t cashout my forum rewards satoshi because of server down ( automatically messages said it) and it’s said to try again after few hours later . I think status of this server online/offline in somewhere of forum just to be see for forum users. 

Its just a addon for forum. Nothing serious need to do . Just an opinion. What do you think about that? 

Umm well i know it would be a good feature but at the same time it seems pretty like not useful for most of the users that are here what i believe but it is a great sweet touch to add.

2 hours ago, Vladv26 said:

This happened to multiple users in the past days and there is no error from the server or Stake. The bot/account that tips you on Stake has emptied its balance and cannot pay users anymore so we just have to wait a few hours until the admins will come back to refill it. 

Aww . I really don’t know that’s is the problem because automatic messages said to me was server was down and can’t withdraw for now

39 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It happens from time to time. Just try again in a few hours, it most probably means that the forum bot is out of funds, and they will fill it up later. I hope that helps, if the problem continues, just contact live support.

The problem is solved now. But I just received a message with I got eerily in my withdraw due to server down and try again later. I really don’t know that’s was out of funds. Thank you for explaining 

Recently I found a thing ( that’s new for me) . That’s I can’t cashout my forum rewards satoshi because of server down ( automatically messages said it) and it’s said to try again after few hours later . I think status of this server online/offline in somewhere of forum just to be see for forum users. 

Its just a addon for forum. Nothing serious need to do . Just an opinion. What do you think about that? 

If you having problems first try to refresh the browser. It happens to me and I even ask support and they told me to refresh and it did work :) However if the sever is really offline then all we can do is wait. I think the information on the front page on the forum would be a good idea because going and trying to withdraw money and not being able to  is not fun. It takes time to try and you need to come back and try again. If we had such info on the front page it would be much easier. 

some users do complain a lot about this ... various reasons and answers appear as I have seen in some chat rooms. many say if baance is really in position 0 after withdrawal, it takes a few minutes to be able to walk normally again, or until the admin fills it up with a few satoshi

1 hour ago, wngo123 said:

If you having problems first try to refresh the browser. It happens to me and I even ask support and they told me to refresh and it did work :) However if the sever is really offline then all we can do is wait. I think the information on the front page on the forum would be a good idea because going and trying to withdraw money and not being able to  is not fun. It takes time to try and you need to come back and try again. If we had such info on the front page it would be much easier. 

I think that’s web page is always refreshed after we cashed out satoshi to forum every time? Your suggestions would be useful and I will try when I get that error next time. 

7 hours ago, blurrijs said:

It means that the forum bot is out of funds, or there are currently some problems with it. If you wait a few more hours it will probably get fixed, although I haven't experienced this bug yet myself

But I just got a message about it’s happened because of server error/down .

1 hour ago, zulfandina said:

some users do complain a lot about this ... various reasons and answers appear as I have seen in some chat rooms. many say if baance is really in position 0 after withdrawal, it takes a few minutes to be able to walk normally again, or until the admin fills it up with a few satoshi

I’m not complaining about that. Just want to know that cashout feature is available or not without trying to  out again and again 

11 hours ago, nattekut said:

dont think its cause of server is down. mostly when it gives an error it means the forumbot is out of funds. So needs to be filled first before it can start sending out tips again

Yes but system automatic message said “

Hi Kippo,

Your transfer has failed due to a service downtime issue.

The amount of —— satoshi's has been refunded automatically, which can be viewed on your transaction log. Please try again in a few hours.” It’s mentioned as server down . 

11 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Oh I didn’t know of such an issue.

They recently increased the amount to 10,000 minimum per withdrawal so players are working hard to reach that amount, possibly draining the bot faster than it can be refilled! 

That hasn’t happened to me yet so I hope I don’t experience it lol.

I know minimum amount of cash out was increased in case. This is the other kind of error 

6 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

It happened to me as well as some others, I actually posted a thread in the support section.  It was fixed after a couple of hours, I think they just needed to refill the rewards balances as it may have been low or out of funds.

Yep but showing stats in main page will be more convenient than withdrawing again and again 

Archived