Sign in to follow this  
EliWhy45

What has been the highest multiplier you have hit?

Featured Comment

Humm.. My highest multiplier hit without betting was about 35000x on Mines. And with a bet it was 620x on Plinko, I was really lucky (I don't like to try high multiplier...). My bet was 100 satoshis so I won 62,000 satoshis.

What about you @EliWhy45?

With regards, Kinou.

The highest multiplier I have hit since I have been at Stake is x1000 on plinko .  I don't think I have hit any higher than that on any other games but I still try lol.  Good luck to everyone .

hey there buddy :D

I mean... I haven't really hit any insane multipliers with any base bet. But I have hit 1000x at the highest. Not going to lie. I never go for the really high and risky multipliers here when gambling. I just never seem to hit it and I think that it is a waste. But the 1000x multiplier I hit was on plinko… The telegram challenge was going on and I hit it with 0 base bet... I was happy and mad that I had nothing on it though. But I won the challenge so it is fine xD

Have a good day!

Only a 100x on mines :(

8 minutes ago, Aazzah said:

hey there buddy :D

I mean... I haven't really hit any insane multipliers with any base bet. But I have hit 1000x at the highest. Not going to lie. I never go for the really high and risky multipliers here when gambling. I just never seem to hit it and I think that it is a waste. But the 1000x multiplier I hit was on plinko… The telegram challenge was going on and I hit it with 0 base bet... I was happy and mad that I had nothing on it though. But I won the challenge so it is fine xD

Have a good day!

haha man! That's insane!!!! The max i hit was an 100x on mines :D

4 minutes ago, cryptonesiac said:

I think 20k on Limbo, but only with 1 dogetoshi :(

Dammm

Once i hit 14960x on limbo just after a high multiplier chasing and busting sadly it was a 0 bet 😢 i felt so bad for my own choice of betting a few times with a high amounts such a bad luck   xD 

2 minutes ago, dhiarahmouni said:

Once i hit 14960x on limbo just after a high multiplier chasing and busting sadly it was a 0 bet 😢 i felt so bad for my own choice of betting a few times with a high amounts such a bad luck   xD 

That's a massive oof!!!!

I don't play high multipliers and prefer something in the range of 1.2x to 3x. I go for higher X's when it is required for a challenge. The highest decent bet that I remember was something like 677x for a mines challenge. 

For this reply I don't consider zero or penny bets.

I do not catch fundamentally high multipliers. It depends on the game. Several times I won the royal flush. This is x800. It is quite difficult to catch such a multiplier, for example, if you play dice. Still managed to catch x1000 in keno. But all this was an accident. Just smiled luck. I am sure that when you fundamentally catch such high multiplier, they will have to wait a very long time :)

My highest win on stake is x1000 on plinko, and I actually did it 2 times in 5 minutes but sadly the first time i was betting only 750 litoshi, and the 2nd time i was betting 1000. Still a great win that i could have won alot more

Hello Eli,

I am going to assume you mean the highest multiplier with balance I have ever hit correct. If so, yesterday I hit 500 satoshi on an 800x on mines and won over 400k btc. It was an amazing win. However, my biggest win on a high multiplier was this. I hit this 3 times and made the most money I have ever made on stake. It was a good day haha.

MINES: 7,714,600,016

placed by Sped on 06/08/2019

Wagered

0.00750000 eth.svg

Multiplier

208.72500610351562x

Profit

1.55793750 eth.svg

My biggest win was when I hit 1000x with 1,000 bets and get around 998k satoshi

it was my biggest win when playing in limbo for other games I have never gotten a big payout with a big bet too.

I want to get it again but if we expect it is very difficult to pray.

I wish I kept better track of high mults as I hit them! I should make some sort of doc on my computer to have them. (to relive the moment! lol)

The most recent big mult I hit was yesterday.  I was placing low bets on keno, and was surprised to see I hit one at 400x! I think that is my biggest keno mult ever. 

Hey,

So my biggest multiplier to hit was I think 1,500x on limbo, because I don't tend to bet high on high mutlipliers, I'm not that kind of a believer person to do that.

Kind regards,

slfj.

What has been the highest multiplier you have hit?

7500x on Chartbet. (predecessor of Limbo) I was never able to to it any larger multiplier when hunting. Looks like everything is still ahead of me, but I slowly giving up on this. I guess it is easier for me to just build my balance slowly step by step instead of hunting for multipliers, it's just not working for me for some reason. I know there are people who did hit something like million etc. I don't think I would be so lucky to ever hit something that big, but of course I dream about it.

My highest bet was in the 222,000 limbo payout. dear ... I only bet a little, that is 0.00010000 dogetoshi .. I also play plinko pin 16. The same thing with playing limbo .. I placed a small bet when I hit 1000x plinko, namely with a base bet 1 doge. and this often happens ...

but, if I add / raise my bet, for example I bet plinko pin 16 with base bet 25 doge or 100 doge .. surely I never win .. really strange ...