Stake Forum
MillionDoge

How long have you played on Stake for non-stop?

How long have you played on Stake for non-stop?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you played on Stake for non-stop?

• 12 Hours
    • 36 Hours
    • 48 Hours
    • 60 Hours
    • 72 Hours

Featured Comment

Well if you are talking about straight out gambling non stop without any rest or sleep it would be approximately 72 hours at least for me, yes 3 days. 😛

I played the longest for only 12 hours and I played for a long time because Saturday and the next day were Sunday.

I also can't play for too long because if there is no balance I want to play what is the most dependent and forum

I choose 12 hrs. but I am sure there were days with little more time in the site.  While I have a job and a live (not certain anymore about this last thing), It is difficult to me to find time to gamble for long hours, so many times I have been in Stake gambling for 45 minutes leaving the site and coming back hours later to keep gambling, and so on.  I wish I could have the determination to set a specific time of day to gamble, but it is hard to get that target done.  Good luck. 

lol if you consider autobet included than maybe about 48 hours but me personally non stop gambling maybe 4-5 hours max. I rather spend my time on useful things. But thats the beauty of autobet. You can let it all running non stop without needing to stay behind your screen all the time

9 hours ago, Etude said:

Well if you are talking about straight out gambling non stop without any rest or sleep it would be approximately 72 hours at least for me, yes 3 days. 😛

😮 dang!!!! how many enbergy drinks you have for that?

8 hours ago, nattekut said:

lol if you consider autobet included than maybe about 48 hours but me personally non stop gambling maybe 4-5 hours max. I rather spend my time on useful things. But thats the beauty of autobet. You can let it all running non stop without needing to stay behind your screen all the time

very wise indeed, 

I'd say I have definitely been there for like 16+ hours non-stop gambling and grinding trying to work my ass off lmao.

Kind regards,

slfj.

Max 2 hours and that is for a race. Any more than that and I just get bored of doing the same bets. It is a fun site but my concentration just loses after a while.

Hey,

Personally it's less than 12 hours, because I need to eat and sleep like a normal human? But I'll try a day if I have a big bankroll to play for more than 12 hours, why not in streaming. It would be cool to try.

With regards, Kinou.

I've never played for 12 or more hours straight. However I am pretty sure I have gone on 6 hour binges when the betting is in my favor lol. 

Man I think I just realized how much of a gambling addict I really am.

On 11.08.2019 at 19:43, Etude said:

Cóż, jeśli mówisz o hazardie non stop bez odpoczynku lub snu, to byłoby to dla mnie około 72 godzin, tak 3 dni. 😛

Hello all dear users on forum!

Haha Etude have right, i can say and i can play long 72 hours. I don't have problem with sleep. I'm feeling how soldier without sleep! I had rich story so I don't want to answer that anymore

Regards!

Well, probably the maximum time I spent playing on Stake without a break is 12 hours, for a longer time I can hardly play normally and adequately, because fatigue makes itself felt and you start making crazy bets.

I played on steak for about 12 hours until maybe one full day

and I am interested non-stop for a maximum of 48 hours about 2 days and this is during Saturdays and Sundays where I work off in the real world.

at least I play only 2 to 3 hours while working and continue after returning from work and online again at stake or make a post on the forum.