Sign in to follow this  
9lives

Slots release date?

Featured Comment

I dont know how you all feel about the new slot feature that is in the making but I am excited for it! I know slot machines have the lowest probability of winning money but I love them! They are nice and simple, just pull the lever, or in this case push the button, and hope for the best. Ive played some slot machines that were way to simple though and those were pretty boring but for the most part they are always fun. Im curious how this one is going to be like!

I agree, that would be awesome if there was bonuses you could hit it along with free spins too! I wonder how many reels itll have and if itll be like a traditional machine or not 

i am so excited and cant wait for the releasing of Slots. i wonder how much The PO will be put on every single bets on Slots. hope its gonna release when Stake is going to celebrated the birthday soon

I think the game will be available soon and most likely it will happen on Stake’s birthday. I'm also very interested in how this game will look and what opportunities there will be. We just have to wait.

Yeah i also excited to see slot games modes for release date. Sometimes I enter the site and it’s been light on in icon and I click on it and it’s light off again lol 😂 . I’m so excited to see how stake will create slot in creative way

It's exciting to see how it'll turn out but in reality I'll probably on splay it a few times if it's like traditional slots that only payout based on what you hit on the reels. If there are free spins and bonuses it may become my favorite new game. Maybe they'll include a jackpot feature XD

I'm so excited for new game slot coming soon how much day after release don't know but I think very soon release slot is one of my best game I like to play this game this game very interesting and enjoyable game now let see after release this game how see this game but in my opinion stake slot best slot game because stake see everything and do batter always I'm exciting and waiting the slot game

I dont know how you all feel about the new slot feature that is in the making but I am excited for it! I know slot machines have the lowest probability of winning money but I love them! They are nice and simple, just pull the lever, or in this case push the button, and hope for the best. Ive played some slot machines that were way to simple though and those were pretty boring but for the most part they are always fun. Im curious how this one is going to be like!

I'm excited too, but I wish they were already open for public :) I really hate to wait. It's been long time already. They were rumours that on stake birthday slots will become public. It's already August 8th and nothing like that happened :( Looks like we will have to wait even more

On 8/7/2019 at 2:46 AM, 9lives said:

I hope Slot will be good to us Hahahahah :D 

I'm also excited for slots, because there probably are gonna be some high multipliers we are gonna have  a chance to win, even though it will be really low. I hope it comes out in the next few days-weeks.

hey there 9lives buddy :)

I am the same... I honestly can not wait for this new game mode. I love slots. Slots is like the most exciting, fun, and chill game mode out there in my opinion. I love playing slots, I have been waiting on here for a while for slots to be added :D Come on stake! Add itttt :D XD 

Have a great day and best of luck everyone :)

On 8/6/2019 at 1:46 PM, 9lives said:

I am super super super exited and can’t wsit for the release !!!!    I check every single time I log in to see if it’s hear yet.    Looking so forward to stake slots.  

I am excited by the arrival of the slots I hope it will be available quickly which it is that it can be it will arrive for the birthday

I wait for a while now and it is exciting to be waiting for release :) was hoping for it to come on birthday stake but I guess more waits :D

Yea I am pretty excited for it to. I'm hoping they make a good one because there is nothing worse than playing a boring slot. My attention span is pretty limited as it is so if the slot is boring I'll give up after a couple pulls. But I think Stake will make a decent one but I guess time will tell.

Hello all dear user on forum.

I can't wait for it, i think will cool if there are wild + bonus in machine slots  but i'm not sure, so we must wait with patience in the future. 

After we waiting and we'll see what happened with machine slots and new discussion about machine slots on forum. Haha i thought about that strategy so they will discussion about that on forum and on chat.

I don't know. I wait for it.

Regards!