quiznos

Crash has more greens than reds?

Featured Comment

I've been observing for over 500 rolls that there were more greens than reds.. 

And i also have been observing the multiplier reaches up to a minimum of 1.10x with once every 25-50 rolls showing below 1.10x.. which does state that if you bet 1k doge you will get 100 doge back.. 

What do you guys think?

It’s probably the current seed that for Crash that has been quite the profit-maker. 

Im willing to bet bottom dollar that eventually we’ll see an extended period of time whereby Crash will have more reds than greens by a far, far shot.

I'm unlucky on crash on this site now, because some days ago i made 2k sats to 60k on limbo, and after doing my allin on crash to hit a low multi, it hits 1.00x my first bet and i'm thinking wtf..

Even when there are greenss there are like 2x, but you can still make money by cashing out at 1.4x so I guess if you play it right almost all bets can be green, unless you get 1x

I don't really think so, crash is like a cursed game for me, when I come there I can't hit anything, that's why I play on limbo more than I do on crash, I don't believe that crash could give more greens than reds.

Don't know what you meant green here. Cause it's not the game if red green. It just a flow of number. But if you say green observing your game method you should tell the payout you tried. As you said about 1.1× maybe you meant that. Yeah I have seen it too. Mostly crash line went upper then 1.1× it bust before that less often. If you notice it will give you under 1.1× sometimes in a row. It like the dice way. If you play at 1.1× payout you won't get much red. So nothing impressive here. Just normal game.