How often do you hit 130x? 

Featured Comment

How often do you hit 130x? What is your record? Not long time ago I got 130x two times in single day. I think that is a lot if you add many 26x , 9x, 4x, I can say that it was a good day even though I didn't hit 1000x still hitting 130x can be disappointment at the beginning, but I wouldn't call it a tragedy ;) For example yesterday I did hit 130x as well and today too :) I tried for long time to get another one (of course my main goal was 1000x, but I would give up 130x would be hit). 

My questions to you:

1. How often do you hit 130x? 

2. What is your record? How many times per day / gambling session did you hit 130x?

3. When you hit 130x do you consider this as the prove that you are doing good and 1000x multiplier will come soon or quite opposite you consider this as losing the game because you were not lucky enough to hit 1000x and you stop trying for that day? 

I dont understand why everyone considers the 1000x chase as the walhalla of plinko. I havent played high16 for ages and mostly play high 14 and high15. Yesterday in 4 hours I managed to hit 26 times 56x 4 times 420x 1 time 620x and about 10 times 83x. If you calculate this  I made much more than when I would chase 1000x and hit 130x a couple times

I usually only look for payout at number 130x on plinko because this is very easy than having to force maencari max payout 1000x. I usually only look for 2x every day at 130x maybe it's already profit instead of having to force at 1kx but it's busted

I used to hunt 1000x on plinko pin 16. But I still found 130x even in one night I could find my ball in 130x as much as 20x more ... but I was never satisfied with it ... because what I was targeting was 1000x, not 130x ...

at different times I also play 620x and 420x ... but I'm not satisfied when betting on pin 15 and pin 14

I dont understand why everyone considers the 1000x chase as the walhalla of plinko. I havent played high16 for ages and mostly play high 14 and high15. Yesterday in 4 hours I managed to hit 26 times 56x 4 times 420x 1 time 620x and about 10 times 83x. If you calculate this  I made much more than when I would chase 1000x and hit 130x a couple times

Funny because I almost never play below 16 pins and settings lower than HIGH. When I try I just lost the same amount of money like on 16 pins, HIGH settings but won less money. So I think I prefer to use 16 pins because at least I can win something. I guess using lower settings could be useful for highrollers. Are you a highroller? That would explain a lot. My bets on Plinko is just 1000 satoshi, so when I hit 130x or 1000x that is kind huge win. I take risk of not winning, but when I play on lower settings with 1000 satoshi I tend to lose more and when I win it's not big enough to cover my loses. That's why i prefer 16 pins. If you really hit 26 times 56x during one session of 4 hours... It looks like you had a lot of luck because that is not something that happens everyday. There are different games on stake where you can manage to make such multipliers regularly, but I think stake is not one of them. 

I haven't hit 130x,I went for multis like 170x, 120x I don't tend to play on 16 pins, I like to play it safer, but if I would, it would take me a hecking lot of time and I do not want that to hapen, maybe in the future, when I'll hunt for 1000x,but definotely not now is the right moment I should focus on plinko, I'm trying to gaon profit now. 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

On 8/12/2019 at 12:58 AM, wngo123 said:

How often do you hit 130x? What is your record? Not long time ago I got 130x two times in single day. I think that is a lot if you add many 26x , 9x, 4x, I can say that it was a good day even though I didn't hit 1000x still hitting 130x can be disappointment at the beginning, but I wouldn't call it a tragedy ;) For example yesterday I did hit 130x as well and today too :) I tried for long time to get another one (of course my main goal was 1000x, but I would give up 130x would be hit). 

My questions to you:

2. What is your record? How many times per day / gambling session did you hit 130x?

3. When you hit 130x do you consider this as the prove that you are doing good and 1000x multiplier will come soon or quite opposite you consider this as losing the game because you were not lucky enough to hit 1000x and you stop trying for that day? 

1. When first starting out, not often at all but the lack of 130x was covered by 1000x being not too far apart from each other. 

2. I’m now on my longest non-hit for 1000x and in lieu of that, there was a session whereby I managed to hit 7-8 (130x) in less than 1000 spins which still works out to be quite profitable.

3. Most time if the 130x comes early I can almost expect a loss if I were to play on for that session... with the only exception being multiple 130x (doesn’t happen often at all).

I am dreaming of a session with 130x to maintain the bankroll and a couple of 1000x to make real profit... one day!

On 8/11/2019 at 11:28 PM, wngo123 said:

My questions to you:

Nice topic wngo123. 
As my opnion, if 1000x is your main goal, you should not stop untill hit it. as my experience some time plinko is hit 26x really early and hit that recent than 130x again.  than 26x hit again. If 16rows give u like that that was not good for long term and really hard to hit 1000x. If normally hit 130x nomore 2times u will hit 1000x in 3000 rolls to 7000 rolls. If nothing hit 26x or 130x anything, u will be hit 1000 rolls over to 1000x or not today. 
i've been hit 1000x atleast 1times for every day in 2month i think. and i only play plinko and mostly hunting 1000x only.

As your question,
1. Oftenly 130x 2times and hit 1000x or no 26x and no 130x too long i got hit in 1000 rolls over or busted.

2. I been hunt last 2 or 3days for 1000x non stop and it's take 7hours longs and 130x hit 14 times in these moment don't know how much 26x but no hit 1000x till i busted.

3.As my opnion if 130x will hit more than 3times take too long to hit 1000x or no hit i think. but most of us are only can stop durning plinko huting hit or busted.
and plinko hole can busted how much balance u have and untill u hit your gold bro. I've been test almost full % of plinko holes, if they don't want to hit they never ever hit it. if they want to hit, u need to roll 1time bro. :D 
here are some of my hit to 1000x in 24hours.

Screenshot (542).png

Screenshot (543).png

Screenshot (544).png

• 4 months later...

Hello friends.

I find that the plinko in 16 roll and high and the hardest game on stake, it is almost impossible to touch the x1000, already the x130 is very rare and I do not understand why. Because if you compare it to other games, it is much harder to win big on plinko than on any game and it is really a shame. So I don't even try anymore.

Good evening and good luck to all friends.

• 1 month later...

I never managed to get x1000 in a plinko or keno. These are some fantastic factors. I think that winning, for example, x26 is much easier than x1000. Better to win 20 times x26 than wait a few weeks for x1000. No less complicated multiplier x130. I received it several times, but I prefer to count on lower payments. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. As often as how I hit it on Dice- about 1 in 100-200 balls.

2. I love the balls falling all at the same time by switching the Plinko game browser tab to an another and then wait for 2 minutes so I canmot really track it.

3. Google Galton Box. Even though Plinko defies physics (especially on those balls that bounce outside the gameplay area) it follows binomial distribution for the balls which actually lands inside the gameplay area hitting the pegs so it will never be a measure of how good or bad a player is with it- luck will ultimately play out in this game in the end.