Highest coupon amount you got.

Kate

Featured Comment

So stake does a lot of giveaways and during special events they do a lot of them and by a lot i mean a lot like huge akounts of pool prize etc. And they usually give it out through coupons.

So i was wondering what is highest amount of coupon you got from stake ? It can be from anything.

For me thebiggest amount of a coupon i got was 5 USD i guess but i do keep on getting coupons for 1 - 2 USD most of the time but the largest was 5 USD.

My largest coupon was $21 or so. About 210k sats. That was when I first got bronze and wagered a TON. Now I don't get very large coupons because my wager is somewhat smaller. Now that I'm silver I might began to wager more just to get bigger coupons and progress towards gold. I try to never complain about coupon size because Stake doesn't have to give us coupons they choose to. So i like to be happy with whatever I get.

i really dont care how much the coupon amount i get..is how i use that coupon im more interested about in doing, meaning how fast ill bust.. or how smart to make that amount grow.. 30k can be gone within secs..but i can turn that 30k to .03 in if i play the right games,.and i have the games going my way. i can do it within minutes.. 

Archived