Stake Forum
MillionDoge

Rules Need To Be Revised....

Rules to be revised?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the rules should be revised?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Comment

Okay, so heres the story:

You have a main account, and you do a stupid thing and get Perm Mute on it, Hard Luck!, so you create 
a new account, wager $100+, add your friends and start chatting to people in chat......normal time, nothing to worry about, 
BOOOOOOOM, your Perm Mute on the new account coz theres a rule saying "Your not allowed another account while your main account is Perm Mute"

So heres my argument, why Perm Mute an account if you can't create a new one to chat on? thats like saying "you f'd up on your main, and now you can never speak on any account you create!"
Why would i want to come to a site if it has power to remove their customers? if they keep this up, everyone gets muted, then everyone cant speak, then theres no chat, and then theres no rain in chat for players, which means no1 will want to play anymore coz they cant speak, or tip, or add, or do this, or that. 

so do the rules need to be revised?

yes? no?

You appear confused.  If you are PERMANENTLY MUTED it means you should not be in chat, YOU, not the account.  What sense would it make to even have PERMANENT mutes if that was not the intent.

You can have multiple account to play, but not chat, because if YOU have demonstrated that you cannot behave on one account in chat, YOU cannot be expected to behave on your next account.

Can you get around this, of course, but if you get busted by a mod they are going to mute you again, mute evasion is clearly against the rules - for a very good reason.

The rules don't need to be revised, people need to simply follow them which would make for a more pleasant place for everyone.  Chatting is a privilege, one that a remarkable number of people seem determined to abuse.

I don't know what you did to be muted and I consider you a friend so I don't want to start drama. But I do have to agree with Wryy. I think the term permanent mute means exactly what it sounds like. You are no longer allowed on chat, not the account. You can appeal it here on the forum but don't get your hopes up...

GL mate I Hope you figure this out.

5 minutes ago, wry said:

You appear confused.  If you are PERMANENTLY MUTED it means you should not be in chat, YOU, not the account.  What sense would it make to even have PERMANENT mutes if that was not the intent.

You can have multiple account to play, but not chat, because if YOU have demonstrated that you cannot behave on one account in chat, YOU cannot be expected to behave on your next account.

Can you get around this, of course, but if you get busted by a mod they are going to mute you again, mute evasion is clearly against the rules - for a very good reason.

The rules don't need to be revised, people need to simply follow them which would make for a more pleasant place for everyone.  Chatting is a privilege, one that a remarkable number of people seem determined to abuse.

so your saying, sure create a new account, but we don't trust you anymore, spend your money YES PLEASE, but stay away from chat. 
(pointless wagering $100+ to even be in chat if that's the case, and pointless in having a new account if you know your going to lose it)
that's really unfair, as people make mistakes, you guys need a 3 strike Rules system. 

14 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I don't know what you did to be muted and I consider you a friend so I don't want to start drama. But I do have to agree with Wryy. I think the term permanent mute means exactly what it sounds like. You are no longer allowed on chat, not the account. You can appeal it here on the forum but don't get your hopes up...

GL mate I Hope you figure this out.

Aparently i was mute evasion. so im never allowed to have an account to chat on. so no point wagering $100+ to just be in it, then why bother having an account at all? 

Permanent mutes are not given for coughing.

If you did something reallyyyyyyyy bad, you got a perm. 

Some perm mutes were revoked after some months, because the person behaved and asked for another chance, and the team evaluated that it could be done.

If you create new accounts to get away of a perm mute, your new accounts will be permed too.

And Im not going to discuss here what you did to get your original mute, cause its personal matter, but it was well deserved in my opinion.

Closing this topic cause its pointless to make a poll to change this policies, you are basically asking to do whatever you want and not get any punishment.