Sign in to follow this  
SLFJ

Luck on different games.

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

I wanted to talk about this for a pretty long time and yeah...

Do you feel luckier in 1 game (mostly to hit high mutlipliers) than others? I actually feel way more comfortable to try to hit 1k x on Limbo than in Dice or Plinko, I don't know if that's just me, but I don't feel like I'd hit higher multipiers in Limbo and not any other game.

Leave your thoughts below.

Kind regards,

slfj.

I kind of agree and me too I feel like this multiplier is easier to hit only on Limbo but the diffrence is for example keno and plinko maybe harder to hit big multipliers but u get some money back if you dont hit it and you may even profit without hiting the multiplier that you are chasing for but limbo can burn your money faster and if u dont hit it u may bust afterall.

My luck so far has only been in keno and mines when I hit keno with 6 pins and got 710x in keno and mines got 1000x with a medium bet and I got a lot of cashout from there but that I got when I was early playing at stake for stake now it's hard for me to get it back.

12 minutes ago, dhiarahmouni said:

I kind of agree and me too I feel like this multiplier is easier to hit only on Limbo but the diffrence is for example keno and plinko maybe harder to hit big multipliers but u get some money back if you dont hit it and you may even profit without hiting the multiplier that you are chasing for but limbo can burn your money faster and if u dont hit it u may bust afterall.

Yeah, I understand that and yes you can bust it fairly quickly by hunting a 2.5kx, and yeah in plinko you can earn some back and maybe even profit, cuz I did this one time and I got profit while doing a 8 pin high setting, but afterall the house always wins.

3 minutes ago, Vlademore said:

My luck so far has only been in keno and mines when I hit keno with 6 pins and got 710x in keno and mines got 1000x with a medium bet and I got a lot of cashout from there but that I got when I was early playing at stake for stake now it's hard for me to get it back.

Yeah, mines are good for big multipliers too, but it's pretty embarrasing to watch when you are like 1 diamond away and you still lost, that's pretty bad and upsetting, but if you leave it afk and set it to stop after you lost so yeah, I agree with you guys.

of course I have bro, it is very annoying, because my BB at that time was very small, so the conclusion is, I have to be ready Coins to get the next fortune. and the right tools and timeliness. When you are fishing, you throw a hook, and after that pay attention to the condition of the hook, balance the fishing line and wait for the right time to catch fish that eat bait.
Luck works that way. You have to be ready to catch luck when the time comes, because luck will be released when you let your guard down a little or a little longer pull the hook.
So what is the meaning of luck and how to achieve that good fortune in your life?
Luck is a moment where preparation meets opportunity.
It's useless you get a lot of opportunities, but if you are not ready to accept it, then the luck will come off.
Many people are amazed even jealous of successful people who seem very lucky. Whatever they do seems so easily realized. Once again, the luck they got because they were ready when the golden opportunity came.
Another case with people fail. When meeting good opportunities, they are not ready and make thousands of reasons for it.
so, deposit it right now, and Play with the peace of mind of a staker!
-Goodluck
&
#regards
Staker!

As for me these day, mines, hilo was give me some hight multiplier, but plinko keno and others games are really hard to pay out atleast 100x :( . That was happen in these day. Plinko and keno are really awsome to me in old days but now all are defferent in these day. 
Btw, luckiest games for me for surprise hit without hunting is dice ever. 

I prefer crash over any of the gamemodes on stake, because I feel like one day I will hit a very high multi and win something big on here, and it's also satisfying to look at it going up. I think i'm luckier on crash than any other gamemode

Do you feel luckier in 1 game (mostly to hit high mutlipliers) than others? I actually feel way more comfortable to try to hit 1k x on Limbo than in Dice or Plinko, I don't know if that's just me, but I don't feel like I'd hit higher multipiers in Limbo and not any other game.

Of course! I think some users are more lucky on one games and not so lucky on another and it is completely opposite for other users! For example I am usually very lucky on Plinko and I won everything what you can win there, some users never hit big multipliers. Hilo is the game I feel confident and lucky as well. A little less luck on Mines and that's about it. Other games don't give me such luck

I don't really feel lucky in any of the game modes at the moment. All of them seem to end in no profit for me, whenever I auto bet.

The only hit I have had on an auto bet was this for the stake telegram challenge + got $4 for it :

LIMBO: 8,253,026,632

placed by ThePug on 24/08/2019

Wagered

0.00000001 doge.svg

Multiplier

14000x

Profit

0.00013999 doge.svg

The games where I can get lucky a little bit higher is on HiLo and Mines, I really always make a lot of money playing those games and I have it quite easily. But when it comes to plinko and keno I'm not lucky, I can't make a profit on these games.

Biggest i've got is 500x keno. Well i played keno mostly everyday. I tried limbo for higher multiplier but everytime i am not successful. So i lost interest. But i was thinking if its possible to hit 1millionx on limbo? This one i wanna try with at least 10 satoshi bet. But i don't know how long it would take lol. Maybe forever. 

On 8/12/2019 at 7:34 PM, won2018 said:

of course I have bro, it is very annoying, because my BB at that time was very small, so the conclusion is, I have to be ready Coins to get the next fortune. and the right tools and timeliness. When you are fishing, you throw a hook, and after that pay attention to the condition of the hook, balance the fishing line and wait for the right time to catch fish that eat bait.
Luck works that way. You have to be ready to catch luck when the time comes, because luck will be released when you let your guard down a little or a little longer pull the hook.
So what is the meaning of luck and how to achieve that good fortune in your life?
Luck is a moment where preparation meets opportunity.
It's useless you get a lot of opportunities, but if you are not ready to accept it, then the luck will come off.
Many people are amazed even jealous of successful people who seem very lucky. Whatever they do seems so easily realized. Once again, the luck they got because they were ready when the golden opportunity came.
Another case with people fail. When meeting good opportunities, they are not ready and make thousands of reasons for it.
so, deposit it right now, and Play with the peace of mind of a staker!
-Goodluck
&
#regards
Staker!

Definitely! You just have to right for the right moment.

I am more easily hit big payout on hilo and get a big profit on hilo I prefer hilo compared to other games because hilo is a game that is easy to guess and very easy to get profits even though sometimes like bust. but it's the same in every game also like that . in my opinion hilo is a game that I often play so far for other games only a few times played.

I feel lucky when I play manual in Dice, i play with low payout and gradually climb my way up. I don't prefer playing other games with high return cause i feel like playing with others toy which is im not familiar with. So, for me dice is more comfortable in terms of playing, stacking odds, luck and other factors that help me win >..<.