Stake Forum
nuroxx02

What do you think guys about this game

Featured Comment

I think crash or keno  is actually the safest game on stake!. When I play crash or keno I do win always win. If I play long enough of course there is difference but I'm not busting. I actually never busted on crash . If you are lucky you can rise your balance and if you are not lucky at least the balance will stay the same. I actually like the game for that. What do you think guys? Do you feel safer when playing crash or keno  than other games

Yes, i agree playing crash is a safe way to gamble. When Im playing crash and I have a high balance i usually do something which i allin on low multipliers, skip some rounds and do it again, its a safe way to gamble but if it hits 1.00x you can lose all of ur balance

1 hour ago, nuroxx02 said:

I think crash or keno  is actually the safest game on stake!. When I play crash or keno I do win always win. If I play long enough of course there is difference but I'm not busting. I actually never busted on crash . If you are lucky you can rise your balance and if you are not lucky at least the balance will stay the same. I actually like the game for that. What do you think guys? Do you feel safer when playing crash or keno  than other games

I agree with that bro. But crash really need to be patient so we can predict easily atmost 100x. But so much harder to hit huge multiplier on crash. Because we just cashout early. Anyway for small multiplier  small multiplier is really nice and safe.   

if between crash and keno maybe I will choose keno even though crash is a safe game but if I play crashes it usually happens lag and the browser feels very lag so I choose keno I like to play keno classic

On 8/12/2019 at 3:19 PM, htetaungxx said:

I agree with that bro. But crash really need to be patient so we can predict easily atmost 100x. But so much harder to hit huge multiplier on crash. Because we just cashout early. Anyway for small multiplier  small multiplier is really nice and safe.   

I would also agree that it is fairly safe to play and not bust.  Keno is also good for me in this way if playing on the low risk setting as it is pretty easy to win and maintain a balance while hunting the big multipliers.