Even/Odd vs Red/Black

Featured Comment

If you want to bet on roulette on red/black I don't recommend it. It is much better to play Even/Odd numbers instead of Red/Black. I had more luck checking on Even/Odd. And it looks like even/odd gives more random results rather than betting on colors where you can get the same colors consecutively. That's good if you bet for that color, but otherwise you can lose a lot of money.  Silly I know but that's how it feels. What do you think? Do you have more luck on Even/Odd or Red/Black?

To say a setting is luckier or better in gambling is very irrational. You know that these numbers/outcomes are made randomly. You know that its different for everyone. For one it could be lucky but be complete losses for someone else. Dont guarantee anything to not just yourself but to others as well. 

Meh, I only tend to do red/black, I don't do odd/even so often, i just don't like the way it is, I rather would see colors pop faster than the numbers to see if I won or I did not, so yeah.

Kind regards,

slfj.

• 5 months later...

i have opposite luck from you i always have luck at red and black, and in red and black ods are pretty better, i dont know how but i observe this thing that color bet is more easier to predict than even/ods there are too much numbers but colors are only two so easy to predict.

Hi everyone!! it's true that by just doing red or black you can quickly fall in the trash I've seen it so... but from time to time I do it again quickly!! otherwise it's true that it's more interesting to play on the odd pair there's much more chance of success you still have to think about changing sides or seed from time to time!! each one his own way!!!
good luck to you all! good luck to all! bye  🍀

• 3 weeks later...

Tried out my lucky numbers but it didnt work out. Lots of choices so I'm having a hard time in this game. Someone told me to bet mostly on the even numbers and it works out fine for him. Not for me tho lol trynna get my own style in playing this game