Enzo

Whats your goal when earning Forum Satoshi?

Featured Comment

So, a lot of users now use the forum to gain forum satoshi, and with that comes some needless spam, but for the most part I think we've just got a LOT of constructive comments from different people so we see a lot of view points.

But I'm curious what everyone uses there forum satoshi for?

Do you build it up to a withdrawable amount and just keep it?

Do you purely earn it for the sake of having something to gamble?

Or do you earn it just to have a super high balance on forum and show off? :P

Let me know, I'm quite intrigued to hear what everyone does with it.

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

So, a lot of users now use the forum to gain forum satoshi, and with that comes some needless spam, but for the most part I think we've just got a LOT of constructive comments from different people so we see a lot of view points.

But I'm curious what everyone uses there forum satoshi for?

Do you build it up to a withdrawable amount and just keep it?

Do you purely earn it for the sake of having something to gamble?

Or do you earn it just to have a super high balance on forum and show off? :P

Let me know, I'm quite intrigued to hear what everyone does with it.

im keeping it, then im case i need money for emergency, i will withdraw it, only in case of emergency, i dont want to play it on stake. coz its too hard to win on any games

Yeah, of course, but the spam has decreased, with the new update of the Forum Payouts changes, but a lot of people keep going and trying to push the limits to show off their balance, for me it's just a sake of having something to gamble with and maybe earn it up to a withdrawal.

Kind regards,

slfj.

I do not usually exactly have a goal in mind in regards to forum rewards but I do try to maximize my forum contribution while at the same time enjoying the forum rewards. :)

I usually don't have a goal in mind either.  I let it build up sometimes and just have it as a bit of back up in case I bust and don't feel like making a deposit from my wallet.

I'm sure all users who come to the forum to give topics and provide comments to get satoshi. some are collected for playing capital at stake, and there may be those who only collect and will repeal them when there are already many