Stake Forum
wngo123

What to do when you bust big balance?

Featured Comment

I don’t define big balance. It’s different for everyone. Sometimes for me big balance is 0.1 btc, sometimes 0.04 btc or sometimes just 0.01 btc or even 120k satoshi. It depends how I feel, what is my mood and how lucky I am on specific day. For you big balance can be something different. What to do when you lose it? The first thing you should do is to stop worry, stop thinking about the money you lost as soon as possible. Remember that the only money you lost is your deposit. Nothing else. Everything above even much much more were just winnings you could have. You can win that again if you won it once, right? So first thing you should do is to think about deposit. Ask yourself if you deposit enough or maybe too often. Can you afford another one? etc. Always worry just about deposit because this is the real money, your money. If you think that it’s not a big problem that you lost your last deposit then just think about strategy how to win the money back. Don’t think too much about the past. Think about the future and how fun it will be to win back the money. However maybe the good idea would be to cool down. Wait at least 24 hours or maybe even more in some extreme cases. Don’t deposit right away after losing. It’s dangerous. Remember stake will be waiting for you. You don’t need to rush.

My biggest loss at that time was 5 eth and it wasn't at stake but in other gambling games it was my biggest defeat when playing on an online site I was annoyed at the time.

now I better play safely and always calculate when I play on a gambling site so that no major losses occur a second time.

i get mad, i close the device, take some rest and come back later ( after hours or days ) , i give myself a break to chill. and i think it is the best thing to do in such a situation

I just go out of the site, open youtube and get some snacks do break the minds about losing in such situation, food really helps you and so does youtube or netflix, just watch something and it'll be better for you and you will forget the majority of the losses quickly, I forget my busts pretty fast, so I know what to do. 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

ill go out in the back and start shooting little critters.. with a bb gun.. too clear my mind and relief some stress. then go  back and play for awhile and start the process over.. if i do it again. ill end up breaking  another computer or laptop.. at least right not i can afford it... but once the money runs out i have to choose different alternatives to relief my stress.

Having lost a big balance before, I tried to restore it, but it ends with even greater losses. So now I try to forget about it and after a few hours I calm down and start the game from the beginning.

i just busted yesterday 1 eth, the feeling was so bad... for some time i was like ''fuck this whole shit, im gonna leave'' but then did some day break and got some fun and now dont get that big of depression, even tho still have it. Most of the time when i lose alot and get big depression i eat or fap haha :D 

Hey,

When I bust a lot, I try to find something to recover, and I try to not make a deposit, because, if I bust this deposit, I'll get really angry, and I will depot all my wallet balance and bust all... So I try to take a break, forget that, and play video games.

With regards, Kinou.

If I suffer a big loss, I will often deposit and try to recover it.  I used to do that by playing big bets to recover quickly, rage betting if you will.  But I have learned that that rarely leads to a recovery, so now I play slow and steady for the most part to try to recover my losses.

I will look for something more fun, and after that I will do the meditation that I used to do, for a staker who doesn't know how to do meditation, I will share the tips, this you can use to sharpen the focus in playing on stake.com and improve calmness of all stakers; 1. Arrange Breathing, You It may sound trivial, but according to many experts the focus on breathing is the easiest method of meditation that is classified as effective. Regulating breath is the most ancient meditation technique, but is believed to be the most effective way to increase focus in an instant. Let your body do it naturally. Try to count every breath while feeling the flow of your breath. Perform this breathing technique with a rhythm as comfortable as possible. In this way, your heart will beat back regularly which then has an effect on the smooth flow of blood to the brain and lead to increased focus. 2. Appreciate Your Emotions, Have you ever been reminded of a bad experience or emotional state that you have experienced? Do not be confronted, instead you are advised to focus on the body's reaction when these emotions hit. To do this meditation technique, focus your mind on these emotions then try to accept them and then release them from the mind slowly. Free your mind from the burden of past memories. That way, it will be easier for you to focus on what you are doing right now, without imagining the emotions that still haunt the mind. 3. Sit in silence,
No doubt, silence is the best meditation technique because the sense of calm that is obtained will facilitate the mind to focus.
Sit for 10 minutes in a quiet place. Focus on your thoughts and experiences that are fun and giving happiness. Most importantly, there is no need to sit in accordance with what you often see in a meditation guidebook or video tutorial, just the position that makes you most comfortable.
4. Avoid Moving Lots,
If you are among those who find it difficult to remain silent, there is no need to immediately not move completely because the body will feel restrained and you will actually lose focus. To begin, try to sit as comfortable as possible and listen to your breath. Do not forget to close your eyes and reduce movement by slowly adjusting the rhythm in accordance with your breath.
5. Try to Use Spells
"Ohmm ..." is a word that is usually said when someone meditates. The purpose? Especially if it's not to train your mind to enter into deeper calm.
Say this sound to guide you stay focused while exhaling. With this technique, you will get used to staying focused on one thing even though there is distraction in front of you.
6. Meditation by Walking,
After the 5 meditation techniques above that require you to be in a stationary position, there is another technique that is quite different, namely by walking.
Watch your footsteps when walking by distinguishing left and right. When stepping, feel every small pressure that runs from the tip of your toes to your heels. The sensation at each step is what can bring you refocus.
In addition to increasing focus, this walking meditation technique is also said to be suitable for reducing stress levels,
After you've drawn enough and are ready to try the various meditation techniques above, don't forget to prepare yourself to go through the day and play in the game that you like at stake.com again with a fresh mind.
Good_day and Goodluck staker!
#regards
staker!

I tend to try and not let busts affect my mood. Sometimes it's hard when the amount is significant. I think gambling should only be done for fun, therefore you should only gamble what you can afford. I think anyone who does otherwise is asking for something bad to happen. 

I remember i made 0.1 ltc to 4 ltc here on stake, and I wanted to withdraw it, and at the time ltc was only around $20 per while now its 90$ or something, but I ended up ripping half of it and only withdrew the leftovers, which made me kind of sad so I play alot more slow now instead of doing big bets because I was doing almost allins on crash every bet