Stake Forum
Eugene265

My little winning story from the March.

Featured Comment

Hello! So the story started when I got muted for nothing or Windice. I was like "WTF" and wrote to Admin of this website. They gave me refund of 0.002 btc and somehow I turned it into 0.03 BTC and made withdraw to DuckDice. I turned those 0.03 btc into 0.22 btc and payed all debts I had at that moment. Before it I spent 0.003 btc for their daily lottery (30 tickets) and busted the rest. In the evening I noticed that I won this lottery and was like WOW, luck still with me. The win was about 0.04 btc. I started gambling by using random multiplayers and few hours later I reached my 1 BTC balance! Was crazy! I made 0.1 BTC more and made 1 BTC withdraw and 0.1 btc deposit to Stake. And guess what? On Stake I got some crazy wins in hilo and video poker and made it to 1 BTC more and withdrawed. Claimed rake back around 0.03 btc and turned it into another 1 BTC! Next 7 days I was sharing with my friends, playing and how sadly I ended bust. But as I know my coins helped a lot of other people to feel little bit happy in those sadly days. Now I actually totally ducked up and when reminding this story I have tears on eyes. But its in the past... Let's move on!

Hey,

Congratulations Eugene! This is huge and few people would have succeeded. I hope you will do the same now.

Personally, I won 25$ from 0.50$, but I deposited the 25$ and busted 😛. You're a king! Good job.

With regards, Kinou.

very impressive you have paid a lot and maybe that time you had fun after getting a big cahout ..

I'm glad to hear that ...

I hope you always get a lot of profit .. and don't forget me hehhehe

Eugene, don't hang your nose! Never give up. Sometimes you need to reach the bottom to push yourself and swim to the surface. You’ll still catch the firebird by the tail. If you managed to hit such a jackpot once, then it will work out many, many times :) Wait a bit :) Everything will be fine! Believe in your fate!

This is a grand story and a series of magnificent victories, it is definitely luck. You are probably at high risk using high multipliers if you could so easily make 1btc. Congratulations and wish you victories in future games.

Great story I hope you win again. :) 

But as I know my coins helped a lot of other people to feel little bit happy in those sadly days. Now I actually totally ducked up and when reminding this story I have tears on eyes. But its in the past... Let's move on!

Don't worry if It happened once it could happen again ;) however I hope you spend some of that money on yourself not only for paying debts and gambling more lol. 

That is quite a crazy run you went on there!  At least you were able to cash out some nice profits and pay off some things before you ended up busted in the end.  Most would have lost it all back before they were able to take advantage of at least some of their wins.

On 8/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, Eugene265 said:

Hello! So the story started when I got muted for nothing or Windice. I was like "WTF" and wrote to Admin of this website. They gave me refund of 0.002 btc and somehow I turned it into 0.03 BTC and made withdraw to DuckDice. I turned those 0.03 btc into 0.22 btc and payed all debts I had at that moment. Before it I spent 0.003 btc for their daily lottery (30 tickets) and busted the rest. In the evening I noticed that I won this lottery and was like WOW, luck still with me. The win was about 0.04 btc. I started gambling by using random multiplayers and few hours later I reached my 1 BTC balance! Was crazy! I made 0.1 BTC more and made 1 BTC withdraw and 0.1 btc deposit to Stake. And guess what? On Stake I got some crazy wins in hilo and video poker and made it to 1 BTC more and withdrawed. Claimed rake back around 0.03 btc and turned it into another 1 BTC! Next 7 days I was sharing with my friends, playing and how sadly I ended bust. But as I know my coins helped a lot of other people to feel little bit happy in those sadly days. Now I actually totally ducked up and when reminding this story I have tears on eyes. But its in the past... Let's move on!

Whoa, dude. That's crazy XD congrats -- what  ride- at least you paid your debts :P