Stake Forum
Raffe1324

Bitcoin huge drop

Featured Comment

What do you think, would it be possible that bitcoin one day drops to like 500$-1000$ ? :) And would u be sad about that or u just dont care about bitcoin and u love ETH or some other crypto?

In my opinion Bitcoin cant really drop to that low amount, but anything is possible. And i would not be shocked if that would happen some day

I don't think this is gonna happen any time soon, and if it does drop I guess it will be good because I like to gamble with higher amounts while playing with bitcoin and because of high bitcoin price it's hard for me to do that

it will not be able to fall below 500/1000 $ according to a blockchain expert the BTC will know a big rise from 2023 and from my point of view the BTC is so undermined that it will become rare and will cost a lot of 'here some year

Posted (edited)

I do not think that Bitcoin price would drop so drastically low out of nowhere as there are so many people around the world so invested into Bitcoin and the current average price range seems rather stable .. for now.

Edited by Etude

Yeah sad to see that it dropped a big lot but the good thing for me is i just sold all my butcoins yesterday because i just had a feeling it would drop today lol. Hopefully it does rise back soon. 

I don’t think ... Bitcoin’s events are repeated like it was in 2014 and in 2018 .... I think that by 2020 it will rise to 30 thousand, and by 2021 it will drop to 10 thousand and so on, if you look at the chart, you can see this

I believe that would be extremely unlikely, there would have to be a surge in the people investing, it won't happen as this has already been seen, the bitcoin rush is over and we are very unlikely to see another one like it. However Ethereum could see a surge at some point, it is just a matter of when and how much. Happy Staking! ❤️

1 hour ago, wowa228 said:

I don’t think ... Bitcoin’s events are repeated like it was in 2014 and in 2018 .... I think that by 2020 it will rise to 30 thousand, and by 2021 it will drop to 10 thousand and so on, if you look at the chart, you can see this

I don't think that will be likely thing to happen, it is next year but the popularity of BTC has lowered ever since the crash. It would be amazing to see it happen, and i am not saying it isn't possible, but extremely unlikely IMO ❤️

Firstly, this doesn't belong in this section as it isn't really stake related.

Back to the question though.

I personally think that BTC won't drop too much because of the demand for it today. Loads of gambling sites and business use bitcoin because of the convenience in transferring large transactions. Also, businesses are able to hide transactions with it, enabling them to save more money in tax, because of how hard it is to track down bitcoin transactions.

I honestly think the bank system is criminal and BTC was born in the financial crisis 2008 which will happen over and over again until the the system goes through a revolution. It's the oldest (-> safest) crypto currency and by nature deflationary + the only true decentralized one. Ofc. there's a big chance that It'll die out or be replaced by a coin that has a more environmentally friendly consensus mechanism in the future but right now It's one of the few vehicles on earth to hedge against uncertainty and inflation which makes it interesting for institutional investors too. 

I think It's going to the moon long term, very unlikely to break all resistances til the 1k area as more and more people around the world start to understand its' true value.

In a daily basis, Bitcoin has prove that is a very secure option to keep going for long future (Blockchain has prove it).  However, as Bitcoin is beating central banks little by little we all (bitcoiners) will probably see advertising against Bitcoins and every that it represents.  Many regulations are going to come in order to stop the increasing, and I will not be surprised if we hear that bitcoin is hacked or is a big ponzi.  That will be the only way to see bitcoin dropping to 1,000 and we all should work together to avoid this happen by promoting worldwide the mass adoption.  I would prefer to see bitcoin charts going up or down but with a natural market path.  My opinion. 

I think that so low Bitcoin will not drop anymore. Something supernatural will happen, so that the price drops to such numbers. When all bitcoins will be mined and what it will lead to a price increase or fall is unknown, but time will tell.

This has to be in the Bitcoin Discussion section but, look, it wont drop of these things, not much are left to be mined as some guy already mentioned, and some people don't even use/send them to others so they either lost their wallets and stopped using bitcoin or something happened, and as there is low quantity of a thing its price goes up, simple.

Kind regards,

slfj.