Stake Forum
Raffe1324

Highest x u ever hit on limbo.

Featured Comment

What was the highest x u ever hit on limbo? For me it was 50k it was telegram challenge and that limbo went up to 500kx xd but i was hunting 50kx for that telegram challenge :) 

What was your biggest multiplier on limbo and how much u won?

Ohh wao 50k X so big multiplayer I see so many users on limbo hit so big multiplayers.

But I hit just 100x few times I try some time big multiplayer but I not hit maybe I not give so much time that's why I not hit big 

I never play limbo for long because this game can really eat the balance. However during telegram challenges I hunt for big multipliers regularly and I have never got any high multipliers, the highest I got was 2k I don't know how people get such crazy numbers.

My highest one so far, was a 10kx which I hit on the first roll, believe it or not. I didn't get much profits, just an amount of 0.2 ETH, I was poor that day so it was pretty cool hitting it in the first attempt. I also had a 119.000x recently, my multiplier was like 500x.

biggest i hit was 20x maybe 
the biggest i chased with money was 100x and 1000x 
and the biggest i ever saw on my limbo was 4kx i think
tho i remember some dude hitting 800kx and his limbo went to like 2 or 3 m xD 

On 10/9/2019 at 7:00 PM, ghitagulas said:

My biggest hits in limbo was:

high...multi.thumb.PNG.91bc58d5e9fc89e11502f6c2dfb48c3d.PNG

😁

Ohhh wahhh what a big multiplayer you hunt congrats I think this for me impossible I not even try 2000x payout but you hit so many time very very big multiplayer .

How you play and how much rolls after you get these hits can you tell me I'm strange to see this 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:10 PM, Raffe1324 said:

What was the highest x u ever hit on limbo? For me it was 50k it was telegram challenge and that limbo went up to 500kx xd but i was hunting 50kx for that telegram challenge :) 

What was your biggest multiplier on limbo and how much u won?

I don't usually hunt for those big payouts in limbo, I reached a maximum of 500x for the challenge, but for me a roll with a payment of 100kx already appeared and was the maximum I saw.