LuckyDis

What will you do after got jackpot such as 1000000x ?

Featured Comment

So many people here that got jackpot, I think they're so surprised and happy definitely. But if you got it, will you rest for a while ? Or keep continue playing and get more ? And are there any profit target all of you when play ? I wanna listen what his/her opinion, mainly person that ever got a jackpot.

I would definitely withdraw atleast 90% of my winnings, and bet the leftovers and try to make some more profit with it. I'd also definitely keep gambling but i'd probably never gamble the big amount that i win 

4 minutes ago, blurrijs said:

I would definitely withdraw atleast 90% of my winnings, and bet the leftovers and try to make some more profit with it. I'd also definitely keep gambling but i'd probably never gamble the big amount that i win 

How if your remaining balance vanish ? Maybe got lost streak, I'm pretty sure a hundred percent that you're not willing that balance empty, so you should make a deposit again.

So many people here that got jackpot, I think they're so surprised and happy definitely. But if you got it, will you rest for a while ? Or keep continue playing and get more ? And are there any profit target all of you when play ? I wanna listen what his/her opinion, mainly person that ever got a jackpot.

Depends how much I will win. Let's say it will be 1 btc. Then for sure I will totally relax. I would withdraw 0.9 btc to my wallet. I would move .05 to my vault and leave .05 in the balance. From time to time I would come and just play for fun. Probably I would take a rest for couple of weeks. Then I would come back and try to make more money from what was left in the balance on stake. For sure I would NOT continue to play because that is a receipt for disaster. 

There is no jackpot on Stake. And if you are talking about x1000000, then several people caught this multiplier. But the whole problem is that it is very difficult to catch and when you catch it your bet can be tiny and a huge victory does not bring it. To catch this multiplier with a good bet, you need a huge balance and it's not a fact that you will succeed.

I would take 50% then try a multiple of different strategies that take a lot of coin to see if i could build on it.

Im withdrawing 75 % securing it and then just playing recklesly rest if I triple or double it im tipping rainbot im tipping good friends after thats over just back to my regular roots,like nothing would of happend,its hard to imagine but only when you actually hit it you know it,but the balance dosent make a big diffrence for me,because I would increase the bet,example previously betting 0.0001 on blackjack while I have balance of 0.005 if I would have 0.5 I would bet 0.01 then. 

I am not one to hunt such huge multipliers as they are nearly impossible to hit.  I do like hunting big multipliers, but usually nothing over 10000x or so.  If I was playing and hit a huge million x multiplier, I would surely withdraw most of the winnings so that I don't risk giving back my nice profits.

This is the dream for many.

If I could choose the way I'd have it, make decent-sized bets ($1 and above) and hit the million multiplier, making me an instant millionaire.

It probably won't last me for a lifetime, but enough to make me quit and use the money towards better things... could start my own "Stake" and get to come in to work, drop a few coins on players and basically have the rest of the day off.

That's the life!  

If I could hit that multiplier with a 0.0001 btc bet I would be over the moon. I would withdraw like 99% of it and plan a vacation XD. The rest I'd set aside for an emergency fund and my retirement account and deal with taxes. But definitely would keep on working. A million dollars nowadays doesn't get you too far in my part of the world.

ill start a business, i want to have a business that might change my life, i want to earn money with my own thought and ideas, actuall im trying to start a business now, but noone believes me, 

1 million x on which bet? Do you talk about these 100 satoshi bets or the low 1 satoshi bets?

If you're talking about the 100's, then I'd withdraw, exchange the crypto to money and have some fun, enjoy the life as it is, share it with my friends and maybe even buy something that could help me in my every day life, but if you're talking about the 1 satoshi bets, I'd probably share my win and keep going trying to win more.

Kind regards,

slfj.

if I won the jackpot I would certainly be glad, but I wouldn’t stop playing, I would just withdraw 90% to my wallets and I would play the remaining 10%, I like to play STake and have excitement ... and 90% I would invest half of them into trading, and spend the rest on myself

will keep it and, enjoy life, i guess enough money is ehat i need to stop gambling, money that will make me move freely, if only i have given a chance to change everything i will not bet the first time i did it, hope life can go back, and i will change everything that happen im my life, but to answer this question that you have on this topic, i will stop working and enjoy my money maybe for a while, coz im so stress this time, huhuhuh

Hey,

If I hit a 1,000,000x with 10 satoshis or more, I will give something like 500,000 satoshis to my stake friends, and withdraw 80% of the rest to play with. But I will not get it, 1 million payout is really hard...

With regards, Kinou.

depends on the bet amount i was playing with , if i hit a big amount like 10btc or so, first i would buy a car , and travel , and if the amount was bigger, then i will buy a house ! and so on, the bigger amount the bigger things i do with,

6 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

depends on the bet amount i was playing with , if i hit a big amount like 10btc or so, first i would buy a car , and travel , and if the amount was bigger, then i will buy a house ! and so on, the bigger amount the bigger things i do with,

Yes, the amount that we are willing to wager to try for these huge multipliers makes a big difference on what we could do with the winnings if we hit it.  I doubt that there are many players hunting these with 1000 sats bets to hit a crazy payout if it hits.

I will definitely take a picture of the picture I won 1000000x up for everyone in the forum to see. And I will withdraw all the winnings and send them to the bank to earn more interest every month

if I get 1000000x payout I will immediately withdraw it and immediately buy an item or to be saved in the bank. but to achieve 1000000x payout is not easy it takes millions of million bets to get it and yes it also requires a decent amount of capital to handle during prerolls because we do not know what nonce will come out and if lucky in even small nonce can get 1000000x payout out in limbo or mines maybe I'll try it once in a while maybe luck is with me ..😀☘️

I must already have the 1000000x payout what I hope for you but if the day or I reach the 1000000x payout I withdraw the totality and I made profit my entourage (family)

If I win this 1st I withdraw 70 percent and money transfer in my account and I go for outing some days and when I use this all money then I play again with 30 percent because I use winning money for outing and shopping

I have never gotten such a extreme multiplier such as a 1,000,000x yet in the 2 years plus that I have been playing at Stake but I would definitely continue playing more by using the profits from the win if I ever stumbled upon it. :P