Stake Forum
wngo123

Max Bet. Which game?

Featured Comment

Which game is the best for max bet? Sometimes we feel like this is the only way to go max bet . lol but which game is the best for such move? I admit I have never done it yet, but I think I'm going to do it soon. You only live once, right? I just don't know which game should I choose. What was your balance when you did max bet and which game? Did you succeed? :D 

For the maximum bet, I prefer diamond poker. This game more often than others allowed me to win or recover losses with an all in bet. I tried it in all games, but diamond poker made me a winner much more often than others.

I usually go for Blackjack because it dosent tell the instant result only if you or the dealer has a 21,but usually you can think about it and see your odds before clicking HIT/STAND/DOUBLE or even SPLIT . But I would do Dice aswell,but if its a lower ammount I go for a higher than 2 x,it depends usually on the balance,sometimes I would do crash just because I could cashout when I feel like it,but wheel is a good option too,I mostly play Plinko and if I lose everything I just go all in dice,because im left with nothing after auto betting till insufficent funds .

I feel like limbo or crash is the best game to max bet on, because you can put whatever multiplier you want on both of these games, but then again it can also hit under 2x if you are going over 2x and you can lose all

Dice, and there are various reasons why you should do it here, first you can set up exact multipier you want, the house edge is normal 1%, you pretty much lose or win, not like plinko where you can win like 0.2x or something, basically dice is the best

I usually go for Blackjack because it dosent tell the instant result only if you or the dealer has a 21,but usually you can think about it and see your odds before clicking HIT/STAND/DOUBLE or even SPLIT . But I would do Dice aswel

Blackjack sounds reasonable but Dice ... I don't think so hehe with my recent experience when it comes to Dice I'm just scared of this game lol. I used to play it a lot but not anymore. First I would need to play it for several days or weeks before I can do ma bet, so I can feel the game again.

Black jack 0.001 btc, for sure i lost  since that i never up that much  well i had 17 against 10 so i coudlnt do much about it 

Hmm actually with 100k sat you could have more luck with HiLo. I remember doing 25k or even 50k hilo bets and did win quite a lot before busting ;) (I couldn't stop, greed took over me). But I'm thinking about Crash , would love to go with 100k sat on crash , you get just need 10x and boom you win $100 :) 

If you are going to max bet, plinko would be the best option, for me personally.

If you go in with $20 on hard and you see the ball going towards the far left / far right, there is nothing more satisfying than that on stake! 

for me when making a bet with maxsimal I prefer to play at Hillo because I can look for profits as I want and when the chances of winning are slim then we can skip, and that is really useful when we are in a state of doubt to continue the game.

I think one of the best game to risk your Max Bet would be Dice in my opinion which is quite straightforward as to the risks involved when you set up the multiplier you are going to risk the Max Bet.