polor12

1.0x ideal multiplier for race

Featured Comment

the ideal multiplier is 1.0x why you may ask.. even though everyone looking for a profit.. during the race.. 1.12 or  1.5x in dice with a high base bet is mostly everyone choice..but the risk hitting under that is more higher then getting 0 in roulette.. if you place chips on 1-12 13-24 25-36 evenly.. each roll will give you 1.0x... now you expect to a little profit no matter what. well the race is about wagering..it will get you wagering requirements no matter what and will get you up there..like other games the house edge is 0.. hit 0 you will lose a roll. bet correctly where you can lose a few rolls and still be in the race without worries..256417253_Screenshot(20).thumb.png.5dd08ceaf4ea660539da2d9d467c3351.png837966779_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.edeee29ab719fb474da4c67745e84f6e.png

Is this Roulette strategy better or are Baccarat/Diamond Poker/Plinko-Keno-Wheel Low viable options/replacement strategies for Dicers?

Since this strategy has absolutely no win of winning, it just depends on how much you lose (in this case hitting 0) that determines how long you can survive in the race.

However, if you use a strategy that has chances of winning, you can increase your bet steadily as well on a good streak.

Since I won't be able to win, how big of a balance do I need to be able to tank the losses for the entire Race?

This one is the best strategy to wager when chasing a good place in the race.  You just need to be away from the only green that will hurt your balance, which is the zero number.... lol, the only "green" that will kill you when gambling.... We all are chasing green paths but here is quite dangerous.  I will try it in the next race, I think is really a good strategy to wager and get a decent place in races.  Thanks for sharing.  Good luck . 

Many people seem to think Roulette is a good idea for races. But being that roulette has the highest house edge of any playable game on stake currently, It's probably your worst bet for making a good position without losing much in the race.

Well I tried this strategy out in tonight's race for about 30 minutes, and for most of the time it worked well as I was able to wager a lot without many losses.  Then in the last 8 minutes of me playing this, the Green 0 came out 7 times and promptly put an end to my good run.  I would say it it something that could work as long as you're lucky enough to only hit 0 about every 50 rolls or so.

see its not meant to profit. is basically meant for the wagering aspects of the races.. and rakeback included.... wondering has anyone even tried it..with doge.. there is probably a way to improve it.. just looking at examples.. wont really make a person understand unless they try it for themselves.. on the last race i only had 100k of btc.. and i kept my base bet at 5k.. it lasted the whole race.. and i place in 44th.. so imagine if i had more and the base bet was higher.. the possibilities is endless

I would hate getting burned and hitting 0 every 15-30 rolls and busting your bank before the race even go near the end.  I've wagered 7+ btc losing only .06 btc (which I got most back from rakeback and the rest from winning race using another strategy that I personally feel is safer, pays out, and loses are a small % of my bet.  But its all about that roght seed as well

38 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Did you even consider your math while writing this?

The chance of hitting a 0 is 1/36 as opposed to dice where the chance of hitting under 2 (98%) is 1/50.

You will get more zeros in roulette than getting under 2 in dice lmao.

And all the risk for having 1.0x ?!!!!!

It's like lose-lose on both side lmao

This! You'll definitely lose money with this strategy, where with 1.02x in dice you even have a chance to win some while wager the same amount. But please do use this strategy, it will make sure Stake keeps a positive balance and keep existing.

51 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

The chance of hitting a 0 is 1/36 as opposed to dice where the chance of hitting under 2 (98%) is 1/50.

Absolutely Roulette is bad choice for wager in my opinion too unless you have a fat bankroll and recovering somewhere else then you can go with it. other wise dice is good or some say plinko is good. 

I once played a strategy like this in roulet to look for Wagerd but I didn't play long because I was still hesitant to continue it because if we managed to hit the number 0 then we will lose our balance without being able to come back again if only playing this strategy.

bruh green is like what 2.6% chance 
which means i got 2.6% chance of losing
house edge big 
If i bet on dice  on 1.01x 
1 i will have bigger payout or payout at all cuz 1x is ghey xD
2 i ll still have more chance to hit 1.01 on dice then on roulette 
like 1.01x on dice is what 2% or sometinn xD? 
way better then 2.6 xD 

On 8/17/2019 at 11:06 AM, djonox said:

This strategy interests me I'm going to try this during one of the races just that you should not hit the 0

A good part is that even if you lose even a 10 percent of your balance, you might be able to recover it due to rakeback while there is a high house edge! So, this strategy might be usefull since you'll get the prize+rakeback. So yeah, it depends on how many zero's you might get.