Stake Forum
SLFJ

The best and the worst wallet?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

So I have used a couple of wallets in my career of crypto and I have found some really slow ones and some really good ones, curious about which one you think is the worst and the best one of those which you use?

I personally used Electrum ( btc wallet ) and the basic Doge wallet downloaded from the Playstore, those 2 were functioning kinda good, but I wanted to upgrade, now I am using binance and have 0 problems.

So the worse ones: Electrum, Doge wallet.

The good one I'm using: Binance.

Kind regards,

slfj.

Posted (edited)

Binance has an insane withdraw fee 0.01 for ETH,thats like 2.3 $,I would suggest using Exodus,they take 1-2 cents per transaction,dont use coinbase as a wallet if your gambling,just dont withdraw or deposit from it,I heard a lot of people got banned,because its against the TOS to use coinbase for gambling,before you withdraw to coinbase first withdraw to blockchain or any other wallet,but find a really low fee for transactions,because 0.01 ETH or 2.1 $ is too much,coinall has the same ratio,so use Exodus,but ofcourse if your investing in other coins then binance or coinall the way to go,just remember there are way better wallets for transactions/exchanges,exodus offers a coin exchange aswell,but minimum is 2 mbtc and they take a fee less than 1 $. 

Edited by Wildmonkeylv

ethereum wallet I use myetherwallet I like it because I use more tokens in my portfolio, and there is the opportunity to add tokens and store, as for BTC, I store on a blockchain wallet, the easiest and most reliable wallet in my opinion.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:21 PM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

So I have used a couple of wallets in my career of crypto and I have found some really slow ones and some really good ones, curious about which one you think is the worst and the best one of those which you use?

I personally used Electrum ( btc wallet ) and the basic Doge wallet downloaded from the Playstore, those 2 were functioning kinda good, but I wanted to upgrade, now I am using binance and have 0 problems.

So the worse ones: Electrum, Doge wallet.

The good one I'm using: Binance.

Kind regards,

slfj.

Binance is good as exchange but I do not think its good as wallet. As long as you do not own the private keys there is always a chance to loose your money. So if I was you I wouldn't store to much on binance except the amount you use for trading. For long term holding you can better buy yourself an offline hardware wallet like a nano leger or Trezor device. 

100 times better than storing online

I think the best software wallet is Bitcoin Core. It allows you to adjust the fee, sat per kbyte type of stuff.

Really useful and I use it to customize my fees all the time. 

However everyone has there opinions on the best wallet.

in my opinion, binance and blockсhain are the best wallets for storing their assets, I have never heard that they had any problems. Failures? Yes, maybe no one is immune from this, but they have a huge staff of programmers who quickly eliminate all problems

A few contenders for best wallets depending on device and requirements, but definitely pick one from the following: 

• Trust (Mobile Wallet, dApp Browser, MetaMask Compatible, Multi-coin Support)

• Electrum (Desktop Local Wallet, Very Secure, Segwit) *BTC-only.

• Coinbase Wallet (Free Transfer fees via Coinbase.Pro, Free Internal Currency Swaps) *Recommended as secondary hot wallet

I use coinbase now because it's fast in depositing not like Blockchain. Blockchain now a day is getting slower and slower where I want to join the races and after 12 hours the depositing isn't going through and I have to wait cause I can't do another transaction cause you can double transaction you need to wait for the another transaction to go through before you can do another transaction that's why I use CoinBase now.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, Wildmonkeylv said:

Binance has an insane withdraw fee 0.01 for ETH,thats like 2.3 $,I would suggest using Exodus,they take 1-2 cents per transaction,dont use coinbase as a wallet if your gambling,just dont withdraw or deposit from it,I heard a lot of people got banned,because its against the TOS to use coinbase for gambling,before you withdraw to coinbase first withdraw to blockchain or any other wallet,but find a really low fee for transactions,because 0.01 ETH or 2.1 $ is too much,coinall has the same ratio,so use Exodus,but ofcourse if your investing in other coins then binance or coinall the way to go,just remember there are way better wallets for transactions/exchanges,exodus offers a coin exchange aswell,but minimum is 2 mbtc and they take a fee less than 1 $. 

Yeah they are banning users, that's why I preferred to use Binance, I don't wd in ETH, so I have no problems with the eth fees, atleast so far...

I use another wallet for ETH, BTC.